If You're Out With A Woman And Yall Walk By A Celebrity, Are You A Sucker If You Turn To Dap Them Up???

Daps
For 1, You can give a celebrity props without being a huge stan.

For 2, post where I was stanning a celebrity and wanting to meet them.

For 3, I assume celebrities get harrassed everyday. No I wouldn't bother them.

if you are talking about them everyday they are a part of your life if at least for your entertainment. show some respect

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
if you are talking about them everyday they are a part of your life if at least for your entertainment. show some respect

I don't talk about celebrities everyday you must be confusing me with another poster.

If you want to bring up Diddy, he's a degenerate needs to be in jail along with all other guilty associates.

Daps
I don't talk about celebrities everyday you must be confusing me with another poster.

If you want to bring up Diddy, he's a degenerate needs to be in jail along with all other guilty associates.

it's all written, you have talked about at least 3 celebrities in the last 24 hours :comeon:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If I see that dude Z-Ro when I'm out with @bourgeoisie tall freak she just gon have to understand cause I'm def gone try and chat a bit up to ol boy. His music helped me walk again and got me through the darkest period of my teenage years when I was stuck in a wheelchair in the hospital. 2001 was a rough one for Kamala man:mjcry:

Nurse Emma was rough with the sponge baths and I was so high on percs Screwed and Chopped sounded like regular speed

Daps
Hell yeah.
Even if you not with a women , you don’t know them, why you trying to act like a groupie . Keep it moving and act like they any other stranger you see .

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
If it's someone who genuinely had an effect on your life, nothing wrong with a quick comment. Anything else is weird though, and honestly, in a lot of cases, it's just weird period to have to indulge grown men walking up to you gawking like children.

Has nothing to do with being with a girl.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Hear me out... The "celebrity" or famous mf.. you're a HUGE fan... Whether its a music artist, an author, athlete, coach, whatever.. you're a huge fan and this mf amis legit within arms length of you..

If you reach out to dap them or.maybe even take it a step further and tell them "Hey, I'm a fan. This is fukkin great"... with a chick/ your woman standing next to you..

Is that cool or some sucker shyt?

I was leaving a rooftop lounge at a high rise/$500 a night hotel and 8ball and MJG were in the fukkin lobby chillin like regular dudes.. I didn't even know it was them. G was blocking the doorway and I walked up behind holding shawty hand and said "scuze me bruh" and he stepped aside like Oh My Bad.. As me and ol girl kept walking i was like :jbhmm: that nikka looked just like MJG... I turn back and notice a somewhat obese dude (8ball) amongst the handful of nikkaz standing by the hotel entrances... IT WAS MJG!!!

I legit wanted to turn back and dap the nikka like "Aye, your music saved my life blah blah
blah" but the chick i was with was clowning me about it saying "if you don't stfu about whoever tf a mjg is i swear!!"

So i didn't. I was mad the whole way home :mjcry:
The bolded :picard: Who talks like that?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You're putting yourself in a compromising position.

I wouldn't do it.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The absolute most I can muster...

200w.gif

This.

The most you should do is give a head nod outta respect and keep it moving.