If You're Out With A Woman And Yall Walk By A Celebrity, Are You A Sucker If You Turn To Dap Them Up???

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Hear me out... The "celebrity" or famous mf.. you're a HUGE fan... Whether its a music artist, an author, athlete, coach, whatever.. you're a huge fan and this mf amis legit within arms length of you..

If you reach out to dap them or.maybe even take it a step further and tell them "Hey, I'm a fan. This is fukkin great"... with a chick/ your woman standing next to you..

Is that cool or some sucker shyt?

I was leaving a rooftop lounge at a high rise/$500 a night hotel and 8ball and MJG were in the fukkin lobby chillin like regular dudes.. I didn't even know it was them. G was blocking the doorway and I walked up behind holding shawty hand and said "scuze me bruh" and he stepped aside like Oh My Bad.. As me and ol girl kept walking i was like :jbhmm: that nikka looked just like MJG... I turn back and notice a somewhat obese dude (8ball) amongst the handful of nikkaz standing by the hotel entrances... IT WAS MJG!!!

I legit wanted to turn back and dap the nikka like "Aye, your music saved my life blah blah
blah" but the chick i was with was clowning me about it saying "if you don't stfu about whoever tf a mjg is i swear!!"

So i didn't. I was mad the whole way home :mjcry:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The absolute most I can muster...

200w.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a huge fan of any celebrities. I don't say that because of ego, celebrities just aren't appealing enough for me to engage them. Jordan, Chapelle, Drake, Kendrick? I'd just keep walking.

I might give a nod to Denzel Washington or Kenua Reeves. Them the OGs that are cool cats

Daps
I'm not a huge fan of any celebrities. I don't say that because of ego, celebrities just aren't appealing enough for me to engage them. Jordan, Chapelle, Drake, Kendrick? I'd just keep walking.

I might give a nod to Denzel Washington or Kenua Reeves. Them the OGs that are cool cats

yet spend every day of your life talking about them :comeon: