If you're an atheist and thinks nothing happens when you die, what motivates you?

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
I could easily revert this argument into the most deconstructionist terms and put you all on the level of essentially complex chemistry operating at the quantum level...but apparently you all need more self-esteem than to come to the realization that you are essentially far, far less important than you think you are, or unique.

:dwillhuh:

do it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

purity.png

Thats just for starters... :manny:

Most of the Coli hasn't taken any science classes seriously so they have to rely on sociological arguments to understand the world instead of trying to come to terms with the physical understanding of reality...that undergo merely preferable orientations of chemistry itself giving rise to the very neurological and therefore medical interactions we take for granted on a macroscopic level.

Last edited by a moderator:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

What sounds like "low hanging fruit" to you, is a legitimate question.

That OP thinks he can neither derive morality nor "meaning" from without his theism says a lot about his ability to draw upon contexts that are socially cultivated to navigate through the world.

God doesn't exist (we don't have evidence)...so now what?

Are you going to roll over and die or live it up to the fullest?

I can't tell you whats next. ...so what?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:dead: @ Heaven and hell being your purpose for living life...

Sorry I don't need that shyt to be a good person and to live life to the fullest...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So do atheist feel they are here for a purpose or do they feel their just here?

I don't believe in any claims people assert for the gods they believe in.

I'm not going to even address how absurd the claims are or how what people assert is technically impossible. Thats another discussion.

BUT...does that mean I can't enjoy life and pursue goals of my own doing without seeking a reward or some acknowledgement in the end?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I gotta read back through this thread, but I can't help but wonder if nikkas is really gettinqg curious... making all these threads, tryna understand nonbelievers morality and meaning in life and shyt... be careful about how much you ask now :mjpls: you might come to find, questions are the most dangerous threat to your faith that there is. this shyt don't happen over night... it took me 4 years to get where I am :whew:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I gotta read back through this thread, but I can't help but wonder if nikkas is really gettinqg curious... making all these threads, tryna understand nonbelievers morality and meaning in life and shyt... be careful about how much you ask now :mjpls: or you'll come to find, questions are the most dangerous threat to your faith that there is. this shyt don't happen over night... it took me 4 years to get where I am :whew:

The internet is the greatest threat to dogma the world has ever seen.

Give a nikka some free time and a lot of questions and you'll be surprised at what he comes to understand about himself and those around him.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Why do religious nikkas on this site have such an issue/infatuation with athiests/agnostics? Does it really bother you that some people don't feel obligated to believe what you do?

How about you guys live and let live for a change. Keep your shyt to yourselves:stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do religious nikkas on this site have such an issue/infatuation with athiests/agnostics? Does it really bother you that some people don't feel obligated to believe what you do?

How about you guys live and let live for a change. Keep your shyt to yourselves:stopitslime:

They're intrigued as to why we're not as scared of their god as they are.

They're fascinated that someone isn't convinced by the arguments they've accepted de facto.

They're confused that they might be wrong but are too scared to make the leap.

They prod us for information they are too scared to ascertain themselves for fear of "supernatural" reprisal.

i met a girl who was SCARED to even consider the thought of there being no god. shyt was...sad :snoop:

but hey, I applaud curiosity. :mjpls:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They're intrigued as to why we're not as scared of their god as they are.

They're fascinated that someone isn't convinced by the arguments they've accepted de facto.

They're confused that they might be wrong but are too scared to make the leap.

They prod us for information they are too scared to ascertain themselves for fear of "supernatural" reprisal.

i met a girl who was SCARED to even consider the thought of there being no god. shyt was...sad :snoop:

but hey, I applaud curiosity. :mjpls:

You seem to be the one trying to confirm your views.