If you're a WR would you rather get a concussion going over the middle or a torn up knee?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
A simple Google search says otherwise :ld:

Studies show that even one concussion increases your chances of having more of them in the future.
That’s not the same thing as what i typed. Injuring any part of your body increases it’s proclivity to happening again. That does not mean one concussion will leave you with long term issues. Also that’s not the question at hand. A concussion, or a mangled knee? The answer is clear to me.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Concussion. Obviously not multiple concussions, but any one answering knee never played sports. Thats apparent

Yep. And luckily my tear was not severe. Still took me out for a year before I could be fully comfortable on it.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'd take the knee, I know a concussion is quicker to bounce back from and is generally less serious but you can definetly die from that shyt. fukk around and mess your spinal cord up, maybe some brain bleed, fukking constant headaches possibly the rest of your life, also I'd take a career ending injury over possibly fukking up my life

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
A one time event?

Gimme the concussion al day. I'll be back in 2 weeks. I tear up my knee I'm out for a year and might get cut.

Too easy