If Your Woman Wants To Dress Like This To The Gym, Pack Your Sh*t And LEAVE

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
How many? This many :mjgrin:

I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

And then there’s this from 7a just this morning :coffee:

And this, from last weekend :coffee:

Why don’t you grow a pair and “@“ me next time you wanna try to project your incel-reality onto someone else.. you ugly no p*ssy getting neckbearded fakkit. Now sit there squirming trying to think of a direction to shift the goalposts now that I’ve exposed your basement dwelling ass :russ: :dead:

:picard:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The average woman is such an attention whore now. Working out isn’t any easier in leggings or short ass shorts. One chick told me she dresses like a slut at the gym so that she can make certain her form is on point. Same broad complains that men are sooo thirsty :aicmon:.​

seriously men need to start calling women creepy for doing this bird shyt.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Working out in leggings or shorts is attention whoring now? :dead: y’all want women to go to workout in sweat pants and over sized shirts in 100 degree weather. In the winter sweats are fine but in the summer I’m wearing shorts or leggings that’s normal appropriate gym attire.

yes yes and yes. You guys dress like that and get mad men ignore you or get mad when th wet look at you. Bunch of confused losers

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
yes yes and yes. You guys dress like that and get mad men ignore you or get mad when th wet look at you. Bunch of confused losers

I don’t get mad when people ignore me or when people look at me. I do get mad when they bother me though.

But I switched to an all female gym so I don’t have these problems anymore. I can just workout and go home :mjgrin: