If Your Woman Wants To Dress Like This To The Gym, Pack Your Sh*t And LEAVE

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
“Bububut everybody shows skin in the gym! Bububut she has the right!”

.. yall are either just typical 2022 contrarian birds, or y’all really are just real life naive ass nikkas.

If the latter, you will be sharing your woman very soon, just because you didn’t want to seem “insecure” as she trotted out the house in coochie cutter shorts to go workout with tall sweaty muscle bound men :mjlol:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Can one of the coli women explain this why can’t women just throw on some sweat pants and an old t shirt and go to the gym in that.

To be honest, for some women sweats and a t shirt can be just as bad. That Thundercat print and the way that ass jiggle in them pants.

Some women just have a shape and movement that nothing can hide.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, for some women sweats and a t shirt can be just as bad. That Thundercat print and the way that ass jiggle in them pants.

Some women just have a shape and movement that nothing can hide.
Yeah sometimes it even comes through the pump covers. Them oversized Tees girls be wearing. I at least respect the effort to not be attention whores but some of em just can’t hide what they have.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man she’s turning heads in straight up regular ass workout clothes. There’s no need to wear your draws to the gym:russ: I think this is done to bring people to her page though so I won’t say anything else about it.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s always the no bytch getting ass nikkas with the most relationship advice. This nikka literally goes to karate class to practice roundhouse kicks with a sensei. How many bytches y’all think this nikka getting

50cent-smile.gif