Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Headass:russ:
full

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It’s always the no bytch getting ass nikkas with the most relationship advice. This nikka literally goes to karate class to practice roundhouse kicks with a sensei. How many bytches y’all think this nikka getting

50cent-smile.gif

How many? This many :mjgrin:

I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

And then there’s this from 7a just this morning :coffee:

[B]@O.T.I.S.[/B] :
“gO bEaT yOuR d*Ck yOu iNcEl :damn:!!”

My bed right now:
CLbHsV5.jpg

And this, from last weekend :coffee:

Spoken like a true Coli incel :mjlol:

I can vouch that this actually is true- not only based off my many years of experiencing it first hand, not only based off my many years of peeling back the "i wanna be in a relationship" onion and seeing the truth that they just want a hookup, but even based off just YESTERDAY when I got this random "wyd" text from a thang I hadn't spoken to since June 2021. She just wanted d*ck :yeshrug:

Yall kill me with these baseless false ass "theories" when it comes to women :mjlol:

b4pQiCv.jpg

Why don’t you grow a pair and “@“ me next time you wanna try to project your incel-reality onto someone else.. you ugly no p*ssy getting neckbearded fakkit. Now sit there squirming trying to think of a direction to shift the goalposts now that I’ve exposed your basement dwelling ass :russ: :dead:

Daps

Why don’t you grow a pair and “@“ me next time you wanna try to project your incel-reality onto someone else.. you ugly no p*ssy getting neckbearded fakkit. Now sit there squirming trying to think of a direction to shift the goalposts now that I’ve exposed your basement dwelling ass :russ: :dead:

My nikka :myman:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Been to so many gyms in my life. Different states and different countries. Every time a bytch walks in wearing shyt like that, gets ignored 100% of the time.

If you quote me talmbout “shiieeeet I’d holla in a heart beat.” No you fukkin won’t.

:stopitslime:

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
This getting crazy you ignore the wrong woman, she'll probably plot a way to get back at you. I always say, you ignore a woman and she shows you attention afterwards, be careful.
The worst part is the guy smashing her ain't usually nothing to talk about.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
The average woman is such an attention whore now. Working out isn’t any easier in leggings or short ass shorts. One chick told me she dresses like a slut at the gym so that she can make certain her form is on point. Same broad complains that men are sooo thirsty :aicmon:.​

Working out in leggings or shorts is attention whoring now? :dead: y’all want women to go to workout in sweat pants and over sized shirts in 100 degree weather. In the winter sweats are fine but in the summer I’m wearing shorts or leggings that’s normal appropriate gym attire.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

bytch ass nikka that dusty ass hoe you posted :mjlol:

You in here exposing yourself, you crane kick practicing ass nikka. nikka post that dirty ass bytch in your struggle bed like you getting some hoes. Get some money broke ass nikka. Ain’t nobody scared to @ your bytch ass

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Working out in leggings or shorts is attention whoring now? :dead: y’all want women to go to workout in sweat pants and over sized shirts in 100 degree weather. In the winter sweats are fine but in the summer I’m wearing shorts or leggings that’s normal appropriate gym attire.
If you aren't working out looking like this you are trying to draw attention to yourself:ufdup:
latest

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Honestly everybody should be going to the gym looking like mf Rocky Balboa. Anybody wearing sleeveless or tight clothes showing off :ufdup:
4451de51621029060ca38b714d88f650c8-18-rocky.rsquare.w330.jpg

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
bytch ass nikka that dusty ass hoe you posted :mjlol:

You in here exposing yourself, you crane kick practicing ass nikka. nikka post that dirty ass bytch in your struggle bed like you getting some hoes. Get some money broke ass nikka. Ain’t nobody scared to @ your bytch ass

Look at all that^ bottled up incel frustration starting to spill out :lolbron: I knew that post would hit a nerve :bryan: no p*ssy getting ugly ass nikka :umad:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Look at all that^ bottled up incel frustration starting to spill out :lolbron: I knew that post would hit a nerve :bryan: no p*ssy getting ugly ass nikka :umad:

Hit a nerve? Dumb ass lil boy you follow me around in all my threads on some goofy shyt. You obviously wanna e beef like the bytch you are. So stop crying when I come in your goofy ass threads calling you the bytch nikka you are. Nerd ass nikka posting a struggle bytch in his struggle house, and think he cool. You go to karate class. Sit your broke bytch ass down

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Honestly everybody should be going to the gym looking like mf Rocky Balboa. Anybody wearing sleeveless or tight clothes showing off :ufdup:
4451de51621029060ca38b714d88f650c8-18-rocky.rsquare.w330.jpg

That is the honest to god truth that no one will admit :russ: be ready for a lot of:
“welllll on the contrary, my contrarianism tells me that I’m hotter climates we should opt for tighter and less clothing.”….
Personally I wear a regular sized white tee or other such t-shirt. And shorts in the summer, sweats (:flabbynsick:) in the winter.

But the honest to god truth and reality is that if we we’re 100% dedicated/serious about working out, the Rocky pic is indeed how we’d dress- for many beneficial reasons.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Hit a nerve? Dumb ass lil boy you follow me around in all my threads on some goofy shyt. You obliviously wanna e beef like the bytch you are. So stop crying when I come in your goofy ass threads calling you the bytch nikka you are. Nerd ass nikka posting a struggle bytch in his struggle house, and think he cool. You go to karate class. Sit your broke bytch ass down

Good lord you sound like you bout to cry :mjlol:, aite I’ll stop calling you ugly breh:bryan: