If Your Woman Wants To Dress Like This To The Gym, Pack Your Sh*t And LEAVE

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good lord you sound like you bout to cry :mjlol: aite I’ll stop calling you ugly breh :bryan:

Yes I’m over very here crying. Tears are streaming down my eyes right now. I just counted like 15k cash while chilling in just one of my playa ass spots in the city. Then I realized how broke, lame, and how much of a bytch you were. I broke down in tears cause I feel sorry for your bytch ass.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Working out in leggings or shorts is attention whoring now? :dead: y’all want women to go to workout in sweat pants and over sized shirts in 100 degree weather. In the winter sweats are fine but in the summer I’m wearing shorts or leggings that’s normal appropriate gym attire.

Thank you! Girl I used to wear whatever I wanted during whatever season but it still wasn't a bra and panties lol. Do men really think those of us who really workout contemplate how our gym attire will affect them? Guarantee they don't do the same when they're shirtless or got their thighs out being Thottie Pippens :mjlit:

I was there to sweat and kill calories not get chose. I need my body to not overheat itself and I need to be able to move. I've caught people watching me in the gym before and didn't care because I was zoned out on a mission. It also helps that I used to keep my headphones on and rarely made eye contact unless it was someone I knew

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Yes I’m over very here crying. Tears are streaming down my eyes right now. I just counted like 15k cash while chilling in just one of my playa ass spots in the city. Then I realized how broke, lame, and how much of a bytch you were. I broke down in tears cause I feel sorry for your bytch ass.

Your "playa ass spot" huh :mjlol:
WHOOOOOOOSE WHITE BOY IS THIS :russ: :dead:
boy done went full @Indeglow(META) with the duck tales :laff: :laff: :laff:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Your "playa ass spot" huh :mjlol:
WHOOOOOOOSE WHITE BOY IS THIS :russ: :dead:
boy done went full @Indeglow(META) with the duck tales :laff: :laff: :laff:

Expose me then fakkit. I’m verified and documented on this bytch. Mothafukkas have actually been to both of my spots you dumb fukk. Don’t nobody know your bytch ass. Expose me bytch ass nikka. I’m known for being who I say I am. You know for watching anime, going to karate class, and posting struggle bytches bum ass nikka. I’m waiting on the exposal

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Working out in leggings or shorts is attention whoring now? :dead: y’all want women to go to workout in sweat pants and over sized shirts in 100 degree weather. In the winter sweats are fine but in the summer I’m wearing shorts or leggings that’s normal appropriate gym attire.

Thank you! Girl I used to wear whatever I wanted during whatever season but it still wasn't a bra and panties lol. Do men really think those of us who really workout contemplate how our gym attire will affect them? Guarantee they don't do the same when they're shirtless or got their thighs out being Thottie Pippens :mjlit:

I was there to sweat and kill calories not get chose. I need my body to not overheat itself and I need to be able to move. I've caught people watching me in the gym before and didn't care because I was zoned out on a mission. It also helps that I used to keep my headphones on and rarely made eye contact unless it was someone I knew

Can I ask an honest question...
Not judging.
Just honest question and give honest answer...

Would it be impossible to work out in just regular clothes... Like shorts and regular tshirts?
Sweat pants...?
Working out... Ur kinda supposed to get hot and sweaty. So I'm not understanding that part of "I don't want to be hot".

Also, yes men might wear certain clothing in the gym that women might not want to wear... Because obviously, just like in the real world... Our Bodies are different, so some things might be inappropriate for either sex.
Also... Most gyms are usually more men than women. So a bunch of men wearing stretch tank tops or thigh high shorts around a bunch of men.. isn't anything.

But a woman doing that in a gym full of men could comes off as thirsty or attention seeking.

Like if a man came into a yoga class full of women, purposely wearing a speedo... Showing off his junk...

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Expose me then fakkit. I’m verified and documented on this bytch. Mothafukkas have actually been to both of my spots you dumb fukk. Don’t nobody know your bytch ass. Expose me bytch ass nikka. I’m known for being who I say I am. You know for watching anime, going to karate class, and posting struggle bytches bum ass nikka. I’m waiting on the exposal

You're having a Coli meltdown and I am here for every second of it :russ: :dead:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're having a Coli meltdown and I am here for every second of it :russ: :dead:

You a bytch ass nikka that go to karate class. You had a meltdown when you decided to call another man sensei broke ass nikka.

Please expose me bum. Like I told you bytch ass, nikkas know me on here and been to my spots. Who know your dumb ass beside your karate master bytch ass nikka?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You a bytch ass nikka that go to karate class. You had a meltdown when you decided to call another man sensei broke ass nikka.

Please expose me bum. Like I told you bytch ass, nikkas know me on here and been to my spots. Who know your dumb ass beside your karate master bytch ass nikka?

And there goes the tears :mjlol:...

"cryy cryyy i have E-friends cryy cryyy karate class cryy cryyy I'm an ugly mf who gets no p*ssy cryy cryyy" -
- Life and Times of @Double Burger With Cheese :russ:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"waaah waaah i have E-friends waaah waaah karate class waaah waaah I'm an ugly mf who gets no p*ssy waaah waaah" - Life and Times of @Double Burger With Cheese :russ:

You a broke bytch nikka. You furious cause you can’t expose me. You over here mad cause I actually go outside in real life and I interact with people off the site cause I am who I say I am. This makes you very frustrated. To the point you just saying random ass dumb shyt. The facts are, I’m a real ass nikka who can’t be exposed. And you a karate chop practicing ass broke bytch

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Tbh lot of the men be showing skin tbh…pause
But u don’t see the women complaining

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Been to so many gyms in my life. Different states and different countries. Every time a bytch walks in wearing shyt like that, gets ignored 100% of the time.

If you quote me talmbout “shiieeeet I’d holla in a heart beat.” No you fukkin won’t.

:stopitslime:

Those be the most annoying ones, always taking up space and equipment to do thirst-trap workouts and take selfies in the middle of the floor. :stopitslime: