If Your Woman Wants To Dress Like This To The Gym, Pack Your Sh*t And LEAVE

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
A woman in a committed relationship who has ANY desire to dress like this in a public setting, especially a male dominated public setting such as a GYM; is a woman who belongs to the streets. Or she wants to belong to the streets.

Don’t stop her. Don’t argue with her. Just GO. I hope you’re reading this, Tyrese.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She’s doing way too much

Can one of the coli women explain this why can’t women just throw on some sweat pants and an old t shirt and go to the gym in that.

Leggings and a sensible top were the standard for me before getting a home gym. I overheat and need freedom of movement. Running or training in sweatpants sounds like hell

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Can one of the coli women explain this why can’t women just throw on some sweat pants and an old t shirt and go to the gym in that.

Meh. Same can be said for dudes. Now we rocking mid-thigh shorts to show off the quads and string tank tops. People with nice bodies gonna show it :yeshrug:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I see it a couple ways

On one hand you are asking for and most likely going to receive unnecessary attention if your body is up to par throwing off the focus of everyone involved

On the other hand women should be able to go out in comfort. No one should HAVE to intentionally make themselves uglier to avoid attention