If your dikk is small, don't date or get into relationships. for your own good.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Well damn. I guess there ain't no hope for me if anything under 7 inches is a deal breaker. These hoes out here wildlin'. :mjcry:
Hoes be skanless.

They will make you think they satisfied, but when they out with they girlfriends that's all they talk about.Eventually, one of her girlfriends are gonna suggest a big dikk niqqa they all share.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Don't be mad at me cus your parents decided to cut a portion of your junk off at birth.Which made you 3 inches smaller.Now women rather fyck with a niqqa like me with pipe.
No woman wants all that cheesy dikk neck skin in her mouth. I like my dikk because its smooth and simple. No flaps or creases I have to clean out. Also, parents who leave their sons uncut don't really care about them.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
No woman wants all that cheesy dikk neck skin in her mouth. I like my dikk because its smooth and simple. No flaps or creases I have to clean out. Also, parents who leave their sons uncut don't really care about them.
It is what it is.

At the end of the day women are happy with my 12 inches of uncut dikk. Meanwhile, a hoe azz niqqas like you, will have to worry for the REST OF you're LIFE about if you're satisfying the woman you're fycking.

What type of life is that?

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Thread lowkey gay as fukk but it's true. My girl has 'girls night' at our crib a couple times a month and I hear them talkin about dikk size and weak sex game all the time. 2 of her friends had broken up with multiple boyfriends because they were too small. Glad I don't have that problem cause they were in the living room slandering nikkas. I was playin PS4and turned the volume down to eavesdrop like a lil bytch and had the :scusthov: face the entire time at some of the stories I heard.

I'm only going by what chicks told me after we got done fyckin'.They usually say anything under 7 inches is a deal breaker and anything over 10 inches may hurt, but they all took my 12 inches just fine.As a result,every chick I fyck has a tight p*ssy.

:dead: considering only about 7% of men are 7 inches or above and 1-2% are above 8.5 inches this is complete bullshyt.

bsNrs1u.png

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Hoes be skanless.

They will make you think they satisfied, but when they out with they girlfriends that's all they talk about.Eventually, one of her girlfriends are gonna suggest a big dikk niqqa they all share.
Thats true I know richard pryor got a joke how he fukked some bytch and than soon fukked her friends effortlessly thanks to her and they left him all drained and shyt

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Thread lowkey gay as fukk but it's true. My girl has 'girls night' at our crib a couple times a month and I hear them talkin about dikk size and weak sex game all the time. 2 of her friends had broken up with multiple boyfriends because they were too small. Glad I don't have that problem cause they were in the living room slandering nikkas. I was playin PS4and turned the volume down to eavesdrop like a lil bytch and had the :scusthov: face the entire time at some of the stories I heard.

:dead: considering only about 7% of men are 7 inches or above and 1-2% are above 8.5 inches this is complete bullshyt.

bsNrs1u.png
I'm only going by the conversations I've had with females that I've fycked.

Thanks for the chart.

I'm a rare breed.

Giselle

Daps
I've heard a few women say that they like smaller dcks (5-6 inches) because they can easily dominate the man and it's less work. No one likes a pencil dck though. & I've never heard anyone say that they like less than 5 inches.