If you were George Zimmerman where would you move?

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Florida niccas will continue to kill each other, but won't even look at Zimmerman the wrong way. He could probably walk up and down the gulliest block and not get touched. That's just how it is.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Good points.....

The only avenue left really is to address the "Stand Your Ground" laws and/or anything similiar in this country. Granted, gun lobbyist will fight tooth and nail for the rights to own and/or carry firearms.....However, cases like this do a great deal of harm to their cause IMO.

I am curious to see the precedent that is set now..... we all know if this was a white teenager walking to/from the store and it was a minority neighborhood watchman who pulled the trigger.....well....we all know the result.

As far as the race stuff is concerned....yes GZ is half white, but he doesn't look like a white guy. Take a half black/half white person.......yes they are half white but in the eyes of the public they are "black"....whether it does or not, the same distinction applies to GZ in my eyes (I myself am Hispanic/White and Ill never be mistaken for a cac)

Correct. He has a famous face that looks Mexican. Dude can't pass to jack shyt -- never could!!!

Some felon who wants back into the penal system will view GZ as a the ticket to ride...

--> aq out <--

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Florida niccas will continue to kill each other, but won't even look at Zimmerman the wrong way. He could probably walk up and down the gulliest block and not get touched. That's just how it is.

Well...except for Haitian blocks. Cuz Haitians are violent as fukk. Just don't make no sense! >X-O

--> aq out <--

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bad having a noticable ass look. Casey Anthony could at least blend in with the crowd just a lil bit... just a little :patrice:, but this GZ nikka u can spot out easily.

I actually think its the complete opposite. From his old mugshot photo, to how he looked on the night of the shooting, to the trial, dude has had a completely different look everytime.