If you were George Zimmerman where would you move?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, cacs are the majority in this country. It's not a stretch for this clown to move somewhere if he had to. Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, the Ozarks, West Texas, hell he could stay right where he's at cuz cacs all over Florida strapped.

All the riders are either in jail or fell victim to the system.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
He needs to go to Peru... His mother's homeland.... I don't advocate killing him but if he remains in the U.S., somebody is gonna send him to meet the maker.....

Precedence has been set. He best leave before radical black people get together and murk him... It's that season.

Honestly I don't think his life is in danger. We live in an age where people would rather complain on facebook/twitter than do something in real life. People will probably send him death threats but not follow through.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Texas or Arizona. I think both are places where I could maximize my celebrity. I'd talk to Fox News about being a regular correspondent.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this nikka could move to south central la and nothing would happen to him, if he was in prison in general pop some Christopher Scarver (black dude who merked jeffrey dahmer after he killed all those black teens) type cat would have got him.

:ufdup: Cali aint like other states bruh cops got killed over that oscar grant shyt, if zimmerman did this shyt in cali he wouldnt of finished the trial alive

they couldnt even had the cops trial in Oakland, they had to move the trial to another city

the cop has moved and been under witness protection since, hasnt been heard from since :demonic:

and they rioted in oakland after the verdict

yall got fish ass memories, cali is bout that shyt when it comes to it

ehserle and his family received a number of death threats after videos of the shooting appeared, and he moved at least twice; his parents have also left their Napa home because of death threats to the family

:demonic: