If you were George Zimmerman where would you move?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
He needs to go to Peru... His mother's homeland.... I don't advocate killing him but if he remains in the U.S., somebody is gonna send him to meet the maker.....

Precedence has been set. He best leave before radical black people get together and murk him... It's that season.

U mean precedent right...:snoop: What PRECEDENT has been set before this case? :mindblown::beli:

camron.gif
Nigs ain't gonna do shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this nikka could move to south central la and nothing would happen to him, if he was in prison in general pop some Christopher Scarver (black dude who merked jeffrey dahmer after he killed all those black teens) type cat would have got him.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I didn't have much feeling for this case, but his brother needs to get touched. Dude was having me tight. Kill two birds with one stone.

Now I aint threatening nobody :whoa:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its just hte media stirring up ish again, they wanted nikkas to riot so they could be like look at those savages over there.

and i already saw cnn showing today what willh appen next for zimmerman where will he go etc.

there are millions of locations in the usa that have a sliver of black folks number 1.

secondly no one is going to touch him, im sure we all hope for that shaft moment where dude gets popped coming out the courthouse etc. but that aint happening

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
This dudes wife will probably leave his ass.....he ruined her life as well. I doubt anyone is going to put themselves at risk to just get at him. He has to live in fear, looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life. Good luck getting a job. Any company that hires you will have to deal with the bad press once you get outed.

Then you also have a the possibility of a civil suit, which I am hopeful leaves his bytch ass broke forever.