If you were George Zimmerman where would you move?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
he set for life.. so he can move anywhere he wants after the civil case he probably lose

in a few month he's going to get million dollar offers for his story from magazines and news networks and so on.

niqqas can shoot up his home if they want to. but he getting the fuk out of florida and probably move somewhere where the population of minorities are at a minimum

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
lol, cacs are the majority in this country. It's not a stretch for this clown to move somewhere if he had to. Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, the Ozarks, West Texas, hell he could stay right where he's at cuz cacs all over Florida strapped.

All the riders are either in jail or fell victim to the system.

You're 100% right.....but he isnt a WASP (White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant).....it will buy him some time from the right-wingers but not as much as any of us would think.

He is still a "Hispanic"......most of these cacs could care less about his well being. They are just siding with the verdict just to spite those who are angry/deeply affected.

Air Nikes N Hats

Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
he set for life.. so he can move anywhere he wants after the civil case he probably lose

in a few month he's going to get million dollar offers for his story from magazines and news networks and so on.

niqqas can shoot up his home if they want to. but he getting the fuk out of florida and probably move somewhere where the population of minorities are at a minimum

Doubt anyone is going to pay him for his story.....the public backlash against any network/company will make sure any offers thrown his way are quickly pulled back...if they are offered at all.

Trayvons parents have become the faces of the sad state of the justice system. They deserve a great deal of credit for handling this tragedy with class and grace :blessed:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You're 100% right.....but he isnt a WASP (White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant).....it will buy him some time from the right-wingers but not as much as any of us would think.

He is still a "Hispanic"......most of these cacs could care less about his well being. They are just siding with the verdict just to spite those who are angry/deeply affected.

A cac doesn't necessarily have to be a WASP, WASPs are just the peak of their particular racial order as they created and perpetuated all this bullshyt in the first place. Plus GZ is only half Hispanic, his father is a white judge. And lets not act like Hispanics themselves aren't mixed, spiting black people isn't the issue so much as it reminding them of where and what their place is in this society. And using gun rights as a means to that works well for them as that's something lots of southern cacs are extremely gung-ho about.

So yeah, besides the fact that he passes for white, and just became a champion for a lot of the crazies, there are so many vast spaces in this country occupied by klansmen, GZ would have no problems living out the rest of his days in America.

He better never go to Oakland or LA tho. :usure:

Air Nikes N Hats

Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
A cac doesn't necessarily have to be a WASP, WASPs are just the peak of their particular racial order as they created and perpetuated all this bullshyt in the first place. Plus GZ is only half Hispanic, his father is a white judge. And lets not act like Hispanics themselves aren't mixed, spiting black people isn't the issue so much as it reminding them of where and what their place is in this society. And using gun rights as a means to that works well for them as that's something lots of southern cacs are extremely gung-ho about.

So yeah, besides the fact that he passes for white, and just became a champion for a lot of the crazies, there are so many vast spaces in this country occupied by klansmen, GZ would have no problems living out the rest of his days in America.

He better never go to Oakland or LA tho. :usure:

Good points.....

The only avenue left really is to address the "Stand Your Ground" laws and/or anything similiar in this country. Granted, gun lobbyist will fight tooth and nail for the rights to own and/or carry firearms.....However, cases like this do a great deal of harm to their cause IMO.

I am curious to see the precedent that is set now..... we all know if this was a white teenager walking to/from the store and it was a minority neighborhood watchman who pulled the trigger.....well....we all know the result.

As far as the race stuff is concerned....yes GZ is half white, but he doesn't look like a white guy. Take a half black/half white person.......yes they are half white but in the eyes of the public they are "black"....whether it does or not, the same distinction applies to GZ in my eyes (I myself am Hispanic/White and Ill never be mistaken for a cac)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Zimmerman ain't going anywhere. He'll have a cushy job at Fox News and be the guest of honor at an NRA convention. As long as he stays around his own kind he'll be safe.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he move? This is America, he will be perfectly fine. He might get some bad phone calls from online nerds, but ain't nobody showing up to hurt him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hell, he might as well go early. His father is the main one that needs to be there first.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: Cali aint like other states bruh cops got killed over that oscar grant shyt, if zimmerman did this shyt in cali he wouldnt of finished the trial alive

they couldnt even had the cops trial in Oakland, they had to move the trial to another city

the cop has moved and been under witness protection since, hasnt been heard from since :demonic:

and they rioted in oakland after the verdict

yall got fish ass memories, cali is bout that shyt when it comes to it

:demonic:

what did cali do when ol boy was shot at the train station while handcuffed?

cali aint shyt

u got a few extra dumbasses that barely make noise and now u think ur state handles business?
lol yea ok,,,, while they were rioting, which website were u on bragging about it?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Has there ever been a time a case like this ended in revenge? serious question. I typically follow these racial cases where black people get murked by cacs and american says :umad: but I have NEVER seen any retaliation from black people. or anyone for that matter. I see marches, protests etc...but has there ever been a time some n!gga just got fed up and said fuk it? :bustback: ??

If so, i missed it...but i Just dont get why everyone thinks somethings going to happen to him. when history has proven that NOTHING will happen. It seems like when its some street sh!t n!ggas will retaliate against eachother...but let it be some racist sh!t like this...the same n!ggas dont do shyt ABOUT IT :smh:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It's bad having a noticable ass look. Casey Anthony could at least blend in with the crowd just a lil bit... just a little :patrice:, but this GZ nikka u can spot out easily.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ufdup: Cali aint like other states bruh cops got killed over that oscar grant shyt, if zimmerman did this shyt in cali he wouldnt of finished the trial alive

they couldnt even had the cops trial in Oakland, they had to move the trial to another city

the cop has moved and been under witness protection since, hasnt been heard from since :demonic:

and they rioted in oakland after the verdict

yall got fish ass memories, cali is bout that shyt when it comes to it

:demonic:

what did cali do when ol boy was shot at the train station while handcuffed?

cali aint shyt

u got a few extra dumbasses that barely make noise and now u think ur state handles business?
lol yea ok,,,, while they were rioting, which website were u on bragging about it?

:wtf: That is who Oscar Grant is fukk boy you cant read for shyt

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Has there ever been a time a case like this ended in revenge? serious question. I typically follow these racial cases where black people get murked by cacs and american says :umad: but I have NEVER seen any retaliation from black people. or anyone for that matter. I see marches, protests etc...but has there ever been a time some n!gga just got fed up and said fuk it? :bustback: ??

If so, i missed it...but i Just dont get why everyone thinks somethings going to happen to him. when history has proven that NOTHING will happen. It seems like when its some street sh!t n!ggas will retaliate against eachother...but let it be some racist sh!t like this...the same n!ggas dont do shyt ABOUT IT :smh:

A time to kill? :to:....well the facts are people like to talk but 99% aint really bout that life. The internet just made this problem 10x worse. At least Trayvon supporters are out there marching for now. Zimmerman supporters like pop shyt off on the net but they been mighty quiet in public :mjpls: