"If you want a winner-take- all, you're-on-your-own society....

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
70 million in funding for israel iron dome.........how do i actually need that?

2.6 billion for mars rover..........how do i need that?

there are PLENTY more......but we can start here

I can see the iron dome, but $70 million? Breh that won't even run a state. :pachaha: It sounds like a lot to a regular person, but for government money it's literally nothing.

You don't understand why going to Mars is important? :why: I guess you also think that learning about the effects the astrological system has on other places has no benefit to anything on earth and that people just do that for fun huh?

This is worse than a Zay thread. :pachaha:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
no, i dont. why dont u do what u said u were going to do from the gate and tell me...........

If you really wanted to know, you'd search for yourself instead of being dependent on someone else. I understand everyone is not that smart or able to balance tasks properly so I'll gladly show you things you clearly can't do on your own. I'll try to find you something shorter to read since we know it's not a stron point :jawalrus:

http://eolit.hrw.com/hlla/writersmodel/pdf/W_P0905.pdf

What else can I teach you? :jawalrus:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Show me which department's funding you don't need or will ever need or have ever needed and I'll show you (a) how you actually do need it and use it (b) how it's actually underfunded.

ur a fukking troll son.....this the second time uve done that shyt to me.

im tempted to put ur ass on ignore so i remember exactly who u are from here on out

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
ur a fukking troll son.....this the second time uve done that shyt to me.

im tempted to put ur ass on ignore so i remember exactly who u are from here on out

I'm a troll but you can't prove a point you've been asserting for 5 pages while also failing to actually research wtf you're talking about? :usure:

I know more about your topic than you. :pachaha: Most people would say you're the one trolling.

Put me on ignore if that makes you feel better about yourself. :ld:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I'm a troll but you can't prove a point you've been asserting for 5 pages while also failing to actually research wtf you're talking about? :usure:

I know more about your topic than you. :pachaha: Most people would say you're the one trolling.

u are touched....

i couldnt put my finger on what thread it was that u trolled me before in but this post just reminded me...thanks i suppose

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/34277-lebron-sneakers-test-$300-limit.html

for anyone who's interested in seeing more of this guys trolling read that

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea winner take all.......fukk splitting the spoils amongst 2nd 3rd and 4th...........u want the prize u win the game.

in a true "youre on your own society"....the cream is going to rise to the top.

"If you want a country of shared opportunities and shared responsibility, a we're-all-in-this-together society, you should vote for Barack Obama and Joe Biden."

shared responsibility?:what: nikka be responsbile for your phukkin self and ill be responsible for myself........

im not interested living in a society where im responsible for some other idiots actions and decisions......

we aint all in this together so cut the bullshyt

...the cream will rise to the top....fukk that man. You know how the wolves can be. There's a bunch of I drink your milkshake ass people in the world. If I'm eating my piece of American Pie plus yours how are you supposed to get ahead.

The survival of the fittest mentality doesn't apply to all aspects of life. Even if you do shyt on others on your way to the top. You've seen plenty of movies to know that shyt doesn't end up sweet. Unless you create something of your own and capitalize on it then pass it down to your own, you still gotta be aware of snakes. You generally have to be cool with your boss or supervisor before you get a promotion. Even if you display a lot of skill, knowledge and talent its not often you skip a level, you gotta work well with others.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
this country is out here making it rain with nikkas tax dollars cause they know they can........

fukk a taxes........

im for lowering everybodies taxes.......

.........lower everybodies taxes and make this dumb ass system more accountable on the things it spends what money it does get.

:shaq2: Shut the fukk up.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Here you go thread starter
grasping-at-straws1.jpg%3Fw%3D477%26h%3D381

Daps
winner take all in this country is like racing the 100m and giving mafuggas a 8 second head start for me. yeah, i'll catch a few sorry mafuggas... but no way i'm gonna win.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Winner take all? nah. On your own? ha! who has ever become a success using those methods? Now profiting off misery, ignorance and despair by standing on the shoulders of others to make yourself a giant, that's where the money is. God bless America.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Yea winner take all.......fukk splitting the spoils amongst 2nd 3rd and 4th...........u want the prize u win the game.

in a true "youre on your own society"....the cream is going to rise to the top.

"If you want a country of shared opportunities and shared responsibility, a we're-all-in-this-together society, you should vote for Barack Obama and Joe Biden."

shared responsibility?:what: nikka be responsbile for your phukkin self and ill be responsible for myself........

im not interested living in a society where im responsible for some other idiots actions and decisions......

we aint all in this together so cut the bullshyt

Actually we are. If we all supported and encouraged one another, we'd all accomplish our goals and be the better for it. Stop thinking just about yourself and share with others my man.