"If you want a winner-take- all, you're-on-your-own society....

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Nothing is wrong with being born into success.

It is wrong to be born into success and portray your self as someone that did not have every advantage and was just some average hard working American.

people tend to overrate these advantages....if you think people that come from successful families are just sitting in offices signing papers and playing golf 4 times a week I'd say youre wrong.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
it's about being successful having all this money and then trying to take away from people who have nothing. they caught a lucky break by mommy and daddy being paid so why wouldn't they give someone else a break?

fukk a break..........

just give me the same freedom to operate as their mommy and daddy had and get the fukk the way.....

thats what a real nikka would say...

not that suck shyt u talkin bout

"give me a break mr obama.." FoH nikka....make ur own fukking way

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
people tend to overrate these advantages....if you think people that come from successful families are just sitting in offices signing papers and playing golf 4 times a week I'd say youre wrong.

There is nothing overrated about those advantages. They are under stated if anything.

Just being born a white male is a huge advantage in the US.

Let alone born with a silver spoon and to a father that had major poltical power.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
who's taking away what now?

all of these successful parents you see arent leaving their kids with houses in the hamptons and setting them up with a partnership at Daddy's law firm.

I realize that's the preception as it sometimes happen....but the instanteous demonization of these types of people is completely unfair.

tax breaks

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
There is nothing overrated about those advantages. They are under stated if anything.

Just being born a white male is a huge advantage in the US.

Let alone born with a silver spoon and to a father that had major poltical power.

White male I agree with.

Romney of course had advantages, but he worked hard too. I just dont see that as a bad thing though either.

At the end of the day you still need to work hard. Not everyone is going to be super rich.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
tax breaks

meh. the percentage they pay is lower which needs to be fixed, but the 1% or whatever they're called these days still pay the vast majority of taxes.

half the people in the country dont pay income taxes.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
meh. the percentage they pay is lower which needs to be fixed, but the 1% or whatever they're called these days still pay the vast majority of taxes.

half the people in the country dont pay income taxes.

that i know but why tax people who it would hit harder than the people who wouldnt miss the money

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
what's stopping you now?

all these fukking regluations u dumb ass muthfukka........

to start damn near any legitmate buisness in this country u will get the fukking shyt taxed out of u by this system...........

it makes owning a legitmate buisness impractical for many and for the people who can afford, the fees make turning a profit that much more difficult......

it hasnt always been like this...........

this government has effectively allowed nikkas to climb up a ladder then kick the shyt out so that nobody else can effectively do it.......

put the ladder back up and let those of us who can climb it climb it and those who cant, wont.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
who's taking away what now?

all of these successful parents you see arent leaving their kids with houses in the hamptons and setting them up with a partnership at Daddy's law firm.

I realize that's the preception as it sometimes happen....but the instanteous demonization of these types of people is completely unfair.

Tax cuts for the rich is taking that away.

The rich don't pay enough taxes as is.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Tax cuts for the rich is taking that away.

The rich don't pay enough taxes as is.

this country is out here making it rain with nikkas tax dollars cause they know they can........

fukk a taxes........

im for lowering everybodies taxes.......

.........lower everybodies taxes and make this dumb ass system more accountable on the things it spends what money it does get.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
all these fukking regluations u dumb ass muthfukka........

to start damn near any legitmate buisness in this country u will get the fukking shyt taxed out of u by this system...........

it makes owning a legitmate buisness impractical for many and for the people who can afford, the fees make turning a profit that much more difficult......

it hasnt always been like this...........

this government has effectively allowed nikkas to climb up a ladder then kick the shyt out so that nobody else can effectively do it.......

put the ladder back up and let those of us who can climb it climb it and those who cant, cant.

:umad: and you dumb