"If you want a winner-take- all, you're-on-your-own society....

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I don't even knwo where to start tbh

winnner-takes-all societies haven't existed in ages...centuries even...and for good reason, people understand at some degree that it is no sound policy to have a large deal of your population suffering...that leads to instability...thefts...looting...riots...no social peace...meaning it's harder to do business...less profit...unless you just to wipe out all "losers" you're going to have to deal with them one way or another...and who are you going to sell your products to, if a large part of population doens't have means to buy them...man I could on and on

You're on your own societies just don't exist breh, in such a society there would be no police, no justice system, no public schools, no public healthcare, hell no army even...all are founded on public spending, which in turn is justified by the assertion that some things just have to be beyond the realm of the "winner-loser" dichotomy...you're on your own society is anarchy, it's what is commonly referred to as a "failed state" (see: a lot of countries in Africa:to:)

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I don't even knwo where to start tbh

winnner-takes-all societies haven't existed in ages...centuries even...and for good reason, people understand at some degree that it is no sound policy to have a large deal of your population suffering...that leads to instability...thefts...looting...riots...no social peace...meaning it's harder to do business...less profit...unless you just to wipe out all "losers" you're going to have to deal with them one way or another...and who are you going to sell your products to, if a large part of population doens't have means to buy them...man I could on and on

You're on your own societies just don't exist breh, in such a society there would be no police, no justice system, no public schools, no public healthcare, hell no army even...all are founded on public spending, which in turn is justified by the assertion that some things just have to be beyond the realm of the "winner-loser" dichotomy...you're on your own society is anarchy, it's what is commonly referred to as a "failed state" (see: a lot of countries in Africa:to:)

:aicmon:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
is everyone going to become rich? Obviously not...and is the system rigged in someways? of course. Are people born rich lucky? Duh

But the defeatist mentality you get from the dnc is just bizarre....any type of success seems to be demonized.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
is everyone going to become rich? Obviously not...and is the system rigged in someways? of course. Are people born rich lucky? Duh

But the defeatist mentality you get from the dnc is just bizarre....any type of success seems to be demonized.

Who has ever demonized success?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
lmao @ nikkas trying to kick knowledge claiming Obama and Romney the same. Dap this post when President Romney sends your ass to Iran next year

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
have you not been paying attention at all?

Whats wrong with being born into a successful family and then becomming succesful yourself?

Nothing is wrong with being born into success.

It is wrong to be born into success and portray your self as someone that did not have every advantage and was just some average hard working American.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
have you not been paying attention at all?

Whats wrong with being born into a successful family and then becomming succesful yourself?

it's about being successful having all this money and then trying to take away from people who have nothing. they caught a lucky break by mommy and daddy being paid so why wouldn't they give someone else a break?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So whatchu saying breh?

u know what, i just read ur post and it isnt as bad as i initially thought...........my fault...........

here's my response.......

an extreme case of winner take all, youre on society could be labeled anarchy........i agree......

in the sense that Cllinton was using it, i take it to mean less government less regulation.

That's what im for........

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
it's about being successful having all this money and then trying to take away from people who have nothing. they caught a lucky break by mommy and daddy being paid so why wouldn't they give someone else a break?

who's taking away what now?

all of these successful parents you see arent leaving their kids with houses in the hamptons and setting them up with a partnership at Daddy's law firm.

I realize that's the preception as it sometimes happen....but the instanteous demonization of these types of people is completely unfair.