If You Support Palestine.....

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm a devout Christian and I love Israel and Palestine. I enjoyed going to Jerusalem and as well to Bethlehem, Jericho etc.

I'm against the kiikg of innocent lives on both sides and the mistreatment of anyone regardless of religion , ethnicity , creed.

/thread

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don’t care about this shyt at all. Of course I’m against innocent lives being taken, but I’m not gonna post a flag or a hashtag :yeshrug:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

More intimidation.
Outright saying they’ll use their high positions at their big firms to stifle free speech by threatening future employment.

:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m right down the middle of this shyt. At the end of the day lives are being lost that are innocent. God is showing the flaw in religion with man’s distortion of it. shyt is senseless.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm telling you, if Biden keeps standing tall on this it'll come back as a bigger factor for election time.

Young people don't like this type of shyt. Low Democrat voter turnout starts resembling 2016.

Dude needs to come out and denounce some of the shyt they're doing and what's happening to ordinary people giving an honest objective analysis.

This is basically an attack on free speech.

A lot of people who are pro-humane rights for Palestinians are closer to being Left than the other side, you don't want to make them lose faith.
Brash Liberals are already making the neutral-minded Liberals lose it.

You don't approach this like Ukraine vs Russia.

Democrats need way more nuance than the tone deafness they've shown this past week.
Much more nuance.

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Just remember they would not do the same for you but have fun

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
When you have to resort to these kind of tactics it really shows bullshyt your cause is.

Yet no-one has a problem with it in the western hemisphere. It’s insane how hypocritical the western media is. It’s no surprise yet still raises an eyebrow.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
these Israeli mfs were on the border partying and praying for peace with Palestine, and ended up getting massacred because these mfs IN Palestine were preparing for war not peace. :yeshrug:

White people will really expect you to sit their and take genocide/conquest. And generations later teach that what they did was justified lmao.