If You Support Palestine.....

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@HarlemHottie im not playing either

if you read Genesis with the context that time isnt quantitatively real, the whole narrative changes
I believe you. :ld:

Is that the same thing as this? :lupe:

P-5-08502a.jpg

'Ashantee ambassadors crossing the Prah' from The Illustrated London News (1874). Antique engraved print, 15.5 x 23.5cm, 6.25 x 9.25 inches

I'm due for a re-reading, I'll keep that in mind about the timeline. I recently reached that conclusion myself actually, I'm curious about the logic. I based my conclusion on the dating of the Natufians. (Is this the wrong thread for this?)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I believe you. :ld:

Is that the same thing as this? :lupe:

P-5-08502a.jpg

'Ashantee ambassadors crossing the Prah' from The Illustrated London News (1874). Antique engraved print, 15.5 x 23.5cm, 6.25 x 9.25 inches

I'm due for a re-reading, I'll keep that in mind about the timeline. I recently reached that conclusion myself actually, I'm curious about the logic. I based my conclusion on the dating of the Natufians. (Is this the wrong thread for this?)
you have to take the statements of Moses very literally in ways that your mind wouldnt immediately consider

if the spirit of God dwells in the holy of holies of the tabernacle IN THE WILDERNESS and his seat his empty, we know two things

that his spirit isnt seen but interacts with us and is associated with BIRTH (we are alive are we not?), Aaron who was the prophet of Moses (he would be like God to the Egyptians) prophesied under extreme precision through divination

Aaron as a priest lost both of his sons (Nadab and Abihu) in priestly service...

this is also why scholars believe Jesus crucifixion was triggered by him going into the temple and overturning "money exchangers"

which would imply the money exchangers were doing a priestly duty...

so to me, creating a "static" temple is how Israel gets taken into captivity. But when they operate from Tents/booths they cannot be taken into captivity by other temple builders who did rituals with gold, silver, blood etc (ye shall not make gods of silver or gold etc)

I do believe there is overlap with what you are viewing. But I think the Kings of Egypt were superior priests. They just worshipped too many sources and it cost them in the long run.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I do believe there is overlap with what you are viewing. But I think the Kings of Egypt were superior priests. They just worshipped too many sources and it cost them in the long run.
I agree with this, somewhat. There's a view that Africa in general always had a 'main' God' who had many emanations. I absolutely believe the Egyptians were superior priests, simply based on the fact that the Israelite borrowed so much.

if the spirit of God dwells in the holy of holies of the tabernacle IN THE WILDERNESS and his seat his empty, we know two things

that his spirit isnt seen but interacts with us (we are alive are we not?), Aaron who was the prophet of Moses (he would be like God to the Egyptians) prophesied under extreme precision through divination

Aaron as a priest lost both of his sons (Nadab and Abihu) in priestly service...

this is also why scholars believe Jesus crucifixion was triggered by him going into the temple and overturning "money exchangers"

which would imply the money exchangers were doing a priestly duty..

so to me, creating a "static" temple is how Israel gets taken into captivity. But when they operate from Tents/booths they cannot be taken into captivity by other temple builders who did rituals with gold, silver, blood etc (ye shall not make gods of silver or gold etc)
This is interesting. Do you think the Jews have realized this, and that's why they talk a lot about a third temple but aint built one yet?

Genesis 2:11 Hebrew Text Analysis
I'm picking up what you putting down.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I'm a devout Christian and I love Israel and Palestine. I enjoyed going to Jerusalem and as well to Bethlehem, Jericho etc.

I'm against the kiikg of innocent lives on both sides and the mistreatment of anyone regardless of religion , ethnicity , creed.
Devout Christian but you play in a place of sin.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll tell black people we have no right to talk about Ancient Egypt or Ancient Nubia because our connection to them was 2,000 to 3,000 years ago and our direct ancestors are from West Africa.....then they'll turn around with a straight face and say these white ass people from Germany are Jewish because Romans might have, maybe, or possibly have kicked one of their Jewish ancestors out of Judea during the same time frame :skip:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I agree with this, somewhat. There's a view that Africa in general always had a 'main' God' who had many emanations. I absolutely believe the Egyptians were superior priests, simply based on the fact that the Israelite borrowed so much.

This is interesting. Do you think the Jews have realized this, and that's why they talk a lot about a third temple but aint built one yet?
this may be disturbing to you

but another way of looking at Israel is that Egypt made them (through idol worship)

Abraham came out of Ur(light) of the Chaldees in Babylon where they mistreated him and his family, he ended up traveling to Egypt where Pharaoh intertwined himself with Abraham AND Sarah which resulted in the birth of Ishmael by Hagar (and Egyptian Princess/Slave)

from this point onward Egypt is linked with Canaan.

So Jacob being brought back into Egypt by his son Joseph might be a ritual need that is periodical rather than a one time happening

So from my perspective, Israel is like Egypts "seed" that it keeps putting into Canaan with the hopes of bringing forth a different fruit from them

and if the biblical narrative is correct, Canaan was home to child sacrifices, blood divination, strange moon worship, etc etc So Israel is a solution for Egypt without having to continue invading

From the perspective of Exodus it exonerates the king of egypt as well (A Pharaoh arose who did not know Joseph) which makes literally no sense as Pharaoh said to Joseph IN Egypt that without Joseph noone would lift hand or foot. Implying that Joseph represented the Ka of Egypt.

Which is also why from the Egyptians perspective Canaan is really like a dead land that only lives due to righteous Israelites

A precursor story that was designed to do a similar thing was Tale of Sinuhe and the Tale of Two Brothers

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Jews are the goat spin team :mjlol:

Kill the god of Christians for blasphemy :merchant:

What do we do to be safe now :why:

Christians are retarded, just tell them judeo Christian values :troll:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Say you support the Palestinian people not Hamas. shyt nit compilated.

It's 2 types of people that get brehs shook today to speak their mind. Gays and Jews. That shyt is mad corny and cowardly.

I've seen a lot more social media posts that are pro Palestinian people than anything. 0 for Israel. And my friend group is diverse. All from non Black and non white people.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
@Chrishaune - Why did you 1 star this thread?

That guy's a simp for Israel. It's his holy land