If You Support Palestine.....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man dem nikkaz been fighting each other since the beginning of time and BOTH have done some dirty shyt during the process.

Anyways,
chris-brown-controller.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If you don't care about Palestine you're cool with the precedent it sets which is basically "a more powerful country has the right to force you out of your home and kill your kids if they feel 'threatened' "

Fun fact: Israeli soldiers and police officers train ours over here. :sas2:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I condemn the loss of innocent human life no excuses but israeli government has blood on their hands for their treatment of palestinians , i also strongly disagree with exposing people like this, regardless of which side you are on , let folks discuss their opinions free of fear and repercussions

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If you don't care about Palestine you're cool with the precedent it sets which is basically "a more powerful country has the right to force you out of your home and kill your kids if they feel 'threatened' "

Fun fact: Israeli soldiers and police officers train ours over here. :sas2:

shyt, netanyahu is from Philly.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:francis:

Most anti-BDS laws have taken one of two forms: contract-focused laws requiring government contractors to promise that they are not boycotting Israel; and investment-focused laws, mandating public investment funds to avoid entities boycotting Israel.

This kinda highlights why I don't think it's in our best interest to play the side and let the state of Israel do its thing.