If You Support Palestine.....

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now this is interesting. What's the end goal? :jbhmm:

And how can we use it to our advantage?
My first instinct was to say that this would be a really easy way to identify white supremacists, but then I realized that they hate both Arabs and Jewish people. Might shelf that idea for now. :pachaha:

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
My first instinct was to say that this would be a really easy way to identify white supremacists, but then I realized that they hate both Arabs and Jewish people. Might shelf that idea for now. :pachaha:

To them jews are just as bad, they get off on Black antisemitism.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Christian coli poster commission love them some Israel and Russia! :skip:

I'm a devout Christian and I have no more love for Israel than any other country. The whole thing is weird as hell because Christians historically have had no love for Israel either. It's a conspiracy theory built around a misinterpretation of Scripture and fueled by right-wing ideology.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
Amar'e Stoudemire was right about ya'll

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk Israel, Im riding with the Palestinians on this one..yeah, I know theyre Arabs and we have our own issues to address with them, but fukk Israel..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm a devout Christian and I have no more love for Israel than any other country. The whole thing is weird as hell because Christians historically have had no love for Israel either. It's a conspiracy theory built around a misinterpretation of Scripture and fueled by right-wing ideology.

I'm a devout Christian and I love Israel and Palestine. I enjoyed going to Jerusalem and as well to Bethlehem, Jericho etc.

I'm against the kiikg of innocent lives on both sides and the mistreatment of anyone regardless of religion , ethnicity , creed.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:jbhmm: So let me ask you, if the Israelis were supposed to be there now and everything is going according to plan, where's the third temple? It's been a while now.
God hasn’t willed it because he didn’t will the first two (it’s arguable that he did will the one in Elephantine Egypt)

The priestly breastplate of Aaron >>>>> all temples