If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Absolutely false

Respectfully. Post like this make me believe that some of you brehs are just talking out of your ass. I have several women right now that currently want to fukk. Sure I could have sex with them but that doesn’t mean I want them. I’d just be scratching an itch.

Not sure how having sex = you want that person. Some men just take what they can get while yearning for more.

I’d like to see how attractive these women are that some of you brehs are claiming are “so easy to get” and “desperate” for a man cause I’m just not seeing it out in the field. And this is coming from someone that “gets” women without much effort.
Attractiveness is subjective too. To some brehs on here a woman I'd consider a 4 and a 3 is a 5. I know there's another breh out there who considers my 8 to be a 6 or vice versa. Also what type of woman are we talking here? Same goes for women to one woman you think is a 9 you could be a 6 to another you also think is a 9 you could be a 10.

And let's be fukkin honest no man with a decent lifestyle wants to deal with ALL WOMEN. We automatically filter out a good percentage of them...single moms with 4 kids, crackheads, gang affiliated, prostitutes, hood rats, trump supporters, cult members, morbidly obese, bad attitudes, etc.

So let's set the record straight brehs are having trouble with women that they see as attractive. Not that they can't fukk anybody...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I’m in NYC and dating apps are hella toxic. Mad hoes bouncing around looking for dates, using men for entertainment and overall wasting time and money ghosting because there is “no spark” (4 and 5s with the egos of a dime saying this)

I’ve definitely fallen victim quite a bit in my years and I’m handsome gang all the way. In short, if you out here, still trying to look for hoes, you lost. I’ll give back 30 bodies for 1 solid one who is holding it down. Straight up
looks like you gotta date with relationship intentions

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don’t “struggle” with women per se but there’s a difference between attracting desirable women that you want and women who are mid or otherwise not who you want. I’ll even go further to say that most men do not get the women they actually want.

To sit here and pretend like all you gotta do is walk outside and women will instantly start choosing up is straight bullshyt. I think some of you brehs are being disingenuous with this whole “you’re not trying” or “gym/money” angle.

I also think some of you brehs straight cappin on the ease of “attracting” women.

Yup. I've grown to have 3 general principles. (1) there technically is someone for everyone, you just might not like what there is for you (2) you don't determine how much of a prize you are, the market does... as in, you might think you're a 9 or 10 but if all you can pull are 6s and single moms, then there you go.. and (3) there's no set deciding factor; it could be good looks, wealth, status, charm, culture, regional or whatever combination. Whatever is going for (or against) you can vary but regardless you'll know fairly quickly where you rank at the place you're at.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Right, but that doesn’t negate going through the similar channels. Still have to spend time and money on it.
yeah. time defo. money not so much or at least you can sift through the twitter-thought birds easily that way. let me be more clear if you let them know from the outset intial dates will be tea/coffee, walks, light financial expenditure dates it forces them to decide if you're someone they want to get to know beyond "exciting (expensive) dates" the women who place more value on the dating activity than the person the activity is with will disqualify themselves leaving you with women that want more than meaningless dates at steakhouses and bs like that, assuming you've let it be known you're looking for something more serious. you're effectively pulling the uno reverse card on them

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
So let's set the record straight brehs are having trouble with women that they see as attractive. Not that they can't fukk anybody...

That’s my overall point fam. I agree.

But this is the internet, all the brehs on here attracting and banging 9s and 10s, who they didn’t approach by the way, by just inviting them to the crib to eat takeout and if you can’t do the same you’re low key gay

Besides a handful of post that pretty much sums up this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:all types of brehs got and get women

whether they just jumpin a bytch bones to holding it down

from the brehs who got degrees to tin knockers, truck drivers, pipefitters to mfers who do art to content brehs to mfers who ain't got shyt but a dollar and a dream

some of you brehs on the outside looking in hatin, looking to other men on podcasts and youtube, when the problem is you wanting to play grabass wit nikkas just trying to get them $uperchats

def don't matter if yo ass hopping on a flight from Tennessee to Timbucktu cause them foreign hoes ain't shyt special and just see yo ass a comeup

either reset, adapt, and reflect

or live in ongoing exile

or start going out with nikkas.

sal-bonpensiero-gif.gif

and just leave the rest of us normal black folks alone
Some men are just born to be scavengers.3rd world, impoverished hoes are their rightful counterpart.I think they're doing the right thing by going abroad & bottom feeding.Might actually find an oyster for their world down there.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

But this is the internet, all the brehs on here attracting and banging 9s and 10s, who they didn’t approach by the way, by just inviting them to the crib to eat takeout and if you can’t do the same you’re low key gay

It's funny because their points are condescending too even the poster of this thread. They assume men having women troubles = can't get any woman but that's not necessarily true. Maybe they are happy and find people they genuinely like but for the people who are having troubled they assume "oh yeah those guys need to just go after women I myself wouldn't want" when in reality maybe their woman they are happy with is a 5 to the people they are talking down to. Those people struggling are actually looking for an 8 to them not the adjustable 5 that these guys are so content with.

And I don't mean to talk about anybody wife but if OP is married and his wife happens to be what I'd consider a 5 (not saying she is) should I have to settle for below his standards?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

hold on brehs are inviting randoms to their crib from the jump??? that's a recipe for disaster. wtfff you got to vet these hoes mane.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
yeah. time defo. money not so much or at least you can sift through the twitter-thought birds easily that way. let me be more clear if you let them know from the outset intial dates will be tea/coffee, walks, light financial expenditure dates it forces them to decide if you're someone they want to get to know beyond "exciting (expensive) dates" the women who place more value on the dating activity than the person the activity is with will disqualify themselves leaving you with women that want more than meaningless dates at steakhouses and bs like that, assuming you've let it be known you're looking for something more serious. you're effectively pulling the uno reverse card on them

Agree and dap for the solid reply. You’re right, need to lead with that instead of just “going with the flow”

Daps
Yup. I've grown to have 3 general principles. (1) there technically is someone for everyone, you just might not like what there is for you (2) you don't determine how much of a prize you are, the market does... as in, you might think you're a 9 or 10 but if all you can pull are 6s and single moms, then there you go.. and (3) there's no set deciding factor; it could be good looks, wealth, status, charm, culture, regional or whatever combination. Whatever is going for (or against) you can vary but regardless you'll know fairly quickly where you rank at the place you're at.
Great points.

We have to factor in our intent as well.

Example = Jane Doe is a "5" in looks but only wants to have fun smashing brehs. Not ready for a LTR. If she puts herself out there, she can smash dudes that are 8s almost as easily as dudes that are 3s. Her intent is just fukking around so she can access men wayyyyyy out of her league.

Example #2 = Jane Doe is a "5" in looks but wants a serious relationship. If she puts herself out there with the intent of finding something serious (and let's everyone know that's what she wants), she'll be lucky to get anything above a "6." She CANNOT access men out of her league for anything serious....but her sexual history is mostly flings with brehs out her league.

This happens to dudes in reverse as a guy with education/trade training, gainfully employed and "average" looks....he can pull hotties for serious shyt but he'd never pull them for a one-night stand/fling.

Dude ends up with a woman out of his league...akin to a 16 year old driver being given a Vette ZR1. The woman goes from driving Porsches to driving a Honda. She's unhappy because she's hooked on Top Shelf nikkas while breh is insecure and uncomfortable because he finally pulled a baddie he had no business pulling.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good point

Some dudes will talk a whole gang of shyt about you if you not pulling a certain type of female.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:manny:I met my wife through somebody at work.