If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don’t “struggle” with women per se but there’s a difference between attracting desirable women that you want and women who are mid or otherwise not who you want. I’ll even go further to say that most men do not get the women they actually want.

To sit here and pretend like all you gotta do is walk outside and women will instantly start choosing up is straight bullshyt. I think some of you brehs are being disingenuous with this whole “you’re not trying” or “gym/money” angle.

I also think some of you brehs straight cappin on the ease of “attracting” women.
Finally someone telling the truth.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t “struggle” with women per se but there’s a difference between attracting desirable women that you want and women who are mid or otherwise not who you want. I’ll even go further to say that most men do not get the women they actually want.

To sit here and pretend like all you gotta do is walk outside and women will instantly start choosing up is straight bullshyt. I think some of you brehs are being disingenuous with this whole “you’re not trying” or “gym/money” angle.

I also think some of you brehs straight cappin on the ease of “attracting” women.
Dap and rep

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Bullshyt.

Women tell me I'm funny and they tell me they love having conversations with me and I have my own shyt.

They still reject me because they say I'm not physically their type face wise.
Breh it might just be your approach. Do you lead with what you have done and the things you have? What type of convos do you have? Even if you're ugly chics will grin and bear with it if you have some bread or they're getting something out of it. So you gotta be obnoxious with it or just insufferable or that negative outlook could turn them off too. Stick ya chest out and hold your head high breh.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Didn't James Brown say it's a man's world
:wow:

I really don't get the online complaining, it feels like guys do it to themselves. Even when my friends complain to me, they don't realize they're doing it to themselves.

Last edited:
Daps
Nerdy dudes got more options for women these days easily.

They did as well back in the day but thats another story
Facts.

In my single days, I had big success with two types of women:

Educated/cute/medium thick sistas that were a little nerdy.

White females that were career driven, open to dating brehs but never really had a chance before me.

I figured out early on that my personality does NOT work with Latinas. I'm too standoffish for them and their conversation skills are lacking. Asian women...we always get along really well as friends but their standards for brehs are too high compared to white boys. You can pull Vietnamese and Filipinas but them broads get in relationships early and stick with the same dude they were with by age 22. You have to lock them down in early college or some shyt.

White broads that dated a lot of brehs....OK as long as she's not a hood booger pawg. Hood booger pawgs are theeeee wurst. They have all this sass, 10,000 tattoos and sound like Lil Boosie but you can't talk about ANYTHING remotely intellectual. Bougie/brunch sistas.....I can make them laugh but they want Morris Chestnut (not me), not Lil Rel (much more me).

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If the goal is just sex or getting a woman "that got her shyt together" then yea it's incredibly easy
I was getting like a 80% match rate on the apps when I gave it a try and women were acting shocked when they met me in person. Could mean the bar is incredibly low in my specific city but when dudes act like it's hard to get women it's a HUGE red flag to me. The last time I went out to the bar/lounge scene it was a similar thing. Sparked up multiple conversations, 3 women came up TO ME to talk and I got 2 numbers which could have been more but I wasn't pressed for all the women i spoke to. These women are literally out here desperate and thirsty as hell for "good men".

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I started to go to speed dating events here in NYC , it's like for every man there's 10 women there.
men are heavily favored , as long as you can have a normal conversation .
Offline is easy mode
Most guys don’t want to put themselves out there

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
The truth unless we all gathered in a room together and actually talked face to face you would not be able to tell why someone is having women troubles

Some of yall might be too aggressive, ugly, cheap, fat, mentally ill etc.

I recently broke up with my lady. We were almost engaged. I loved her but had to let her go we became incompatible On the way out she broke my trust. I'm not fully healed from that and trying to focus on my goals and hobbies. Yeah I've tried the apps but going out and looking for women is a lot of effort and I'm not really ready for a relationship or meeting a quality woman just to dangle the carrot to her and string her along. I'll probably find a fukk buddy at some point. I prefer it this way for now.

But if that wasn't the case my advice to all of us myself included is to put yourself out there and I don't mean just with women. We have to learn to try...seriously and wholeheartedly try and do things with no expectations other than doing it.

There's nothing wrong with your goal being to meet women to fukk and/or wife and you do so responsibly if you are in a satisfactory place in your life. Don't let yourself think the void in your life can be cured by a woman. Women are additive to whatever you have going on.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I mean if they are having sex
Trust me that’s the women they want lol

Absolutely false

Respectfully. Post like this make me believe that some of you brehs are just talking out of your ass. I have several women right now that currently want to fukk. Sure I could have sex with them but that doesn’t mean I want them. I’d just be scratching an itch.

Not sure how having sex = you want that person. Some men just take what they can get while yearning for more.

I’d like to see how attractive these women are that some of you brehs are claiming are “so easy to get” and “desperate” for a man cause I’m just not seeing it out in the field. And this is coming from someone that “gets” women without much effort.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely false

Respectfully. Post like this make me believe that some of you brehs are just talking out of your ass. I have several women right now that currently want to fukk. Sure I could have sex with them but that doesn’t mean I want them. I’d just be scratching an itch.

Not sure how having sex = you want that person. Some men just take what they can get while yearning for more.

I’d like to see how attractive these women are that some of you brehs are claiming are “so easy to get” and “desperate” for a man cause I’m just not seeing it out in the field. And this is coming from someone that “gets” women without much effort.
The issue is sleeping with women that u have no intention of dating

Especially after 30