If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I still dont get how young
nikkas allowed it to get so bad.
I can get p*ssy anytime i'm
in the mood with a bottle
and a plate.

UKVu0t8.gif

"ya'll better listen to him".

Daps
You already lost if you as a man to refer to yourself as undesirable

I’m not saying you got walk around like you Mayweather but bytches and women don’t approach guys like you for a reason
That boy you replied to has ZERO reason to be worrying about women at this time with that username and phrase he has underneath it.....:francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That boy you replied to has ZERO reason to be worrying about women at this time with that username and phrase he has underneath it.....:francis:

:manny:it's in my nature to feel for a breh and what he going through. But if he ain't trying then, what else can we say....

:patrice:cause I know some fat brehs who got girls (as in relationships) and they asses don't hit the gym and get to thinking about food more than they remember to breathe

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I started to go to speed dating events here in NYC , it's like for every man there's 10 women there.
men are heavily favored , as long as you can have a normal conversation .
Went to one.

Got rejected by every single woman there on the basis of them not being physically attracted.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Yea it’s lowkey too easy these days

I’ve had several chicks spin the block again after falling off…

I think they realize just like for us guys the pickings out there are slim as hell…

And pretty much as long as you’re funny can carry a conversation and have your own shyt. You in there and will have to fight them off.

Bullshyt.

Women tell me I'm funny and they tell me they love having conversations with me and I have my own shyt.

They still reject me because they say I'm not physically their type face wise.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You already lost if you as a man to refer to yourself as undesirable

I’m not saying you got walk around like you Mayweather but bytches and women don’t approach guys like you for a reason

I think I'm the most desirable man on the planet.

Still no hoes.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Ok, let me give you some anecdotal evidence that goes counter to your own claims. I have seen short, somewhat malformed, men pull and marry women. I see it in my neighborhood, I see it out in the city, I seen it all over the world where I have been.
You're a straight male. It doesn't matter what you thought you saw.

The women are seeing something completely different.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You're a straight male. It doesn't matter what you thought you saw.

The women are seeing something completely different.
Your statement makes no sense. Though I guess if I look at it from the aspect of you continually seeking to pass off blame for you not being able to attract any women, then I can see how it is just another in a long line of attempts to disregard any advice that would help you succeed.

You are a lost cause it seems. I will say this though. You are the common denominator. You are the problem. Repair your mental state and you will remove the problem.

I think I'm the most desirable man on the planet.

Still no hoes.

Also, false bravado is not the solution. Labeling women hoes is not helping your mental state either.

Daps
p*ssy is an overrated form of social currency. we jump through all this bs for 2 mins of overrated pleasure then the post nut clarity hits. and there’s only so many sets of phenotypes. and most women are mid visually and in bed. it doesnt make u any more valuable as a man like society says
Best post of the thread.

And the bolded part: Icing on the cake.

Besides, most Western women are fukking trash.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I don’t “struggle” with women per se but there’s a difference between attracting desirable women that you want and women who are mid or otherwise not who you want. I’ll even go further to say that most men do not get the women they actually want.

To sit here and pretend like all you gotta do is walk outside and women will instantly start choosing up is straight bullshyt. I think some of you brehs are being disingenuous with this whole “you’re not trying” or “gym/money” angle.

I also think some of you brehs straight cappin on the ease of “attracting” women.