If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This happens to dudes in reverse as a guy with education/trade training, gainfully employed and "average" looks....he can pull hotties for serious shyt but he'd never pull them for a one-night stand/fling.

Great post. One thing that skews today’s dating a bit is many people look for a LTR but use fling tactics to get said relationship (and you covered it earlier in your post).

Women’s biggest leverage in relationships is access to sex. If they find a breh they really really want, they’ll throw sex at him early in an effort to keep him around.

I legit see this play out with one of my very good friends.

He’s a fit 5’10 lawyer that dresses well and he def pulls em heavy. Man can legit pull a 6.5/7 on a Saturday morning and hit that same evening. By Sunday morning, that chick gonna start asking him about being in a relationship lol.

Its only easy if you're handsome and tall thats just the reality people dont want to admit for some reason.. but its not impossibly difficult as some make it seem either.

I’d qualify it a bit more and say if you’re attractive to that specific group/market, of which being tall and handsome will always be top next to being physically fit/well presented.

But you’re right, it’s not impossible. Mans gotta just put themselves out there.

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
Great post. One thing that skews today’s dating a bit is many people look for a LTR but use fling tactics to get said relationship (and you covered it earlier in your post).

Women’s biggest leverage in relationships is access to sex. If they find a breh they really really want, they’ll throw sex at him early in an effort to keep him around.

He’s a fit 5’10 lawyer that dresses well and he def pulls em heavy. Man can legit pull a 6.5/7 on a Saturday morning and hit that same evening. By Sunday morning, that chick gonna start asking him about being in a relationship lol.

I’d qualify it a bit more and say if you’re attractive to that specific group/market, of which being tall and handsome will always be top next to being physically fit/well presented.

But you’re right, it’s not impossible. Mans gotta just put themselves out there.
Ya of course there's nuiances there.

Thats why these dudes shouldnt just stay in one area because you could get completely different results in another location.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Great points.

We have to factor in our intent as well.

Example = Jane Doe is a "5" in looks but only wants to have fun smashing brehs. Not ready for a LTR. If she puts herself out there, she can smash dudes that are 8s almost as easily as dudes that are 3s. Her intent is just fukking around so she can access men wayyyyyy out of her league.

Example #2 = Jane Doe is a "5" in looks but wants a serious relationship. If she puts herself out there with the intent of finding something serious (and let's everyone know that's what she wants), she'll be lucky to get anything above a "6." She CANNOT access men out of her league for anything serious....but her sexual history is mostly flings with brehs out her league.

This happens to dudes in reverse as a guy with education/trade training, gainfully employed and "average" looks....he can pull hotties for serious shyt but he'd never pull them for a one-night stand/fling.

Dude ends up with a woman out of his league...akin to a 16 year old driver being given a Vette ZR1. The woman goes from driving Porsches to driving a Honda. She's unhappy because she's hooked on Top Shelf nikkas while breh is insecure and uncomfortable because he finally pulled a baddie he had no business pulling.
they (jane does) usually have kids when the bolded is the case. or am i off base there?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Breh,

thank you. You got what I was talking about.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
if you being picky & starving you missed a lesson

real dawgs scrape the bowl then eat off your plate too

you will starve if you don't hunt..........

preach

icegif-981.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Great points.

We have to factor in our intent as well.

Example = Jane Doe is a "5" in looks but only wants to have fun smashing brehs. Not ready for a LTR. If she puts herself out there, she can smash dudes that are 8s almost as easily as dudes that are 3s. Her intent is just fukking around so she can access men wayyyyyy out of her league.

Example #2 = Jane Doe is a "5" in looks but wants a serious relationship. If she puts herself out there with the intent of finding something serious (and let's everyone know that's what she wants), she'll be lucky to get anything above a "6." She CANNOT access men out of her league for anything serious....but her sexual history is mostly flings with brehs out her league.

Dude ends up with a woman out of his league...akin to a 16 year old driver being given a Vette ZR1. The woman goes from driving Porsches to driving a Honda. She's unhappy because she's hooked on Top Shelf nikkas while breh is insecure and uncomfortable because he finally pulled a baddie he had no business pulling.

It's funny, i was listening to this sports podcast with a retired NBA player and they basically touched on this subject. Time stamped at the 21:23 mark.

Basically talkin about the average lookin breh who gets the big come up (in any craft or industry) and then encounters his first dime, it can be curtains

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I don’t “struggle” with women per se but there’s a difference between attracting desirable women that you want and women who are mid or otherwise not who you want. I’ll even go further to say that most men do not get the women they actually want.

To sit here and pretend like all you gotta do is walk outside and women will instantly start choosing up is straight bullshyt. I think some of you brehs are being disingenuous with this whole “you’re not trying” or “gym/money” angle.

I also think some of you brehs straight cappin on the ease of “attracting” women.
Nah breh I know 5'2 broke poindexter omelette du fromage type of nikka who be gettin all the bytches.

Daps
I don’t “struggle” with women per se but there’s a difference between attracting desirable women that you want and women who are mid or otherwise not who you want. I’ll even go further to say that most men do not get the women they actually want.

To sit here and pretend like all you gotta do is walk outside and women will instantly start choosing up is straight bullshyt. I think some of you brehs are being disingenuous with this whole “you’re not trying” or “gym/money” angle.

I also think some of you brehs straight cappin on the ease of “attracting” women.
Another great post on this thread.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Breh it might just be your approach. Do you lead with what you have done and the things you have? What type of convos do you have? Even if you're ugly chics will grin and bear with it if you have some bread or they're getting something out of it. So you gotta be obnoxious with it or just insufferable or that negative outlook could turn them off too. Stick ya chest out and hold your head high breh.
I literally mentioned that they enjoy speaking to me so it's not my personality.

What do you have going for you besides that
Everything except a good face... Also I'm average height, but that's not their issue with me. Just face.

Your statement makes no sense. Though I guess if I look at it from the aspect of you continually seeking to pass off blame for you not being able to attract any women, then I can see how it is just another in a long line of attempts to disregard any advice that would help you succeed.

You are a lost cause it seems. I will say this though. You are the common denominator. You are the problem. Repair your mental state and you will remove the problem.

Also, false bravado is not the solution. Labeling women hoes is not helping your mental state either.

Nope. Women enjoy talking to me and THEY say I'm fun and THEY say they would date me if I were their physical type.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I literally mentioned that they enjoy speaking to me so it's not my personality.

Everything except a good face... Also I'm average height, but that's not their issue with me. Just face.

Nope. Women enjoy talking to me and THEY say I'm fun and THEY say they would date me if I were their physical type.

:manny:date shorter/thicker women