If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of yall must not have traveled the US much, there are so many area that people grow up there childhood and either see only a handful or no black people. If you are going to all the metro spots and southern states then you'll see enough black people to think the population might be like 25 to 30 percent but once you start hitting Nebraska and Idaho its slim pickings.

I use to go out of state and be shocked at how few black people there were, coming from the south where it's like almost half and half.

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia

981px-African_American_by_state_in_the_USA_in_2010.svg.png

Percentage of population self-reported as African-American by state in 2010: less than 2% 2–5% 5–10% 10–15% 15–20% 20–25% 25–30% 30–35% 35–40%

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
it's been 13% my whole life which is why I don't believe it.

has the number for whites stayed the same the past 30 years? :jbhmm:

has any race other than blacks number stayed the same for the past 30 years? :patrice:

I'll wait for an answer ... :sas2:

Mass incarceration, murder rates and eugenics intentionaly keep our numbers down.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I keep seeing thread like this, but the percentage the threadstarters thinks we are is always different. If there was a uniform percentage these doubters all agreed on I would get behind it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
you did? Where?

was it yes or no?

If yes what race was it that stayed the same for the past 30 years?
I'm giving you the reason why our percentage has stayed the same I'm not doing the yes or no for you to just hit the ":mjgrin: we must be half the country then" knowing damn well that groups growing at different rates can stifle the percentage of one.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
I'm giving you the reason why our percentage has stayed the same I'm not doing the yes or no for you to just hit the ":mjgrin: we must be half the country then" knowing damn well that groups growing at different rates can stifle the percentage of one.
:mjlol: nikka refuse to answer a yes or no question

ok breh you right

blacks are the only race in this country who numbers can't ever change do to the changing numbers of every other race

that makes a lot of sense :troll: