If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It could be a bit higher, depending on whether or not you include Afro-Latinos, all the Whites with a bit of AA ancestry, or other immigrant groups w/ Black ancestry, but not much more than that.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Oregon
Utah
Vermont
New Mexico
Maine
North Dakota
South Dakota
Wyoming
Montana
Idaho
Rhode Island
New Hampshire
Kansas
Nebraska
Iowa
Alaska
Hawaii
West Virginia

Ain't no nikkas in those places breh,that's damn near half the country

Then you got spots like Connecticut, Kentucky and Delaware where all the nikkas live in one spot
A lot of Blacks in Kansas, we got KCK, Lawrence, Topeka, Wichita. So the majority of the population is located in eastern KS. but the Kansas census is looking funny in the light because they're saying KS has roughly 3 million people, with over 2 million being white.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So you think every nikka with a half assed opinion that spews their bs on here deserves for their opinion to be taken seriously:russ: if so where does tha buck stop. Should i take flat earthers seriously too? What about tha ppl who say there was no slave trade? Should i take them seriously too?
You give nikkas on here way too much credit. These nikkas ain't no scholars, they ain't no researchin ass nikkas. These nikkas are on break, in tha break room, bored af, posting whatever bs they saw their favorite YouTube pseudo intellectual post, or whatever Instagram meme they saw on their feed.:mjlol:
I was agreeing with u

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Most black people just believe whatever cacs tell them. I definitely believe blacks are greater than 13% of the population because it makes sense that they'd lower the number so as to not positively affect the black psyche with the understanding that we are greater in numbers then we are led to believe...

Most nikkas rather believe whatever cacs tell them. Which is why they believe they're from Africa (because cacs say) despite cacs in the past saying they were indigenous to the Americas...

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Our ppl are so gullible :stopitslime: these same people know about flint, the systemic killing of blacks and countless other war crimes committed against us but they wouldn't lie about the numbers :mindblown:. In 1890 there were 55 mil cacs and 7mil blacks according to the census and people believe they became 260+ and we just hit 40mil :snoop:
that 1890 to 2018 comparison you want to make actually proves you wrong.

total population in 2018 325m
whites: 72.4% = 235m
blacks: 12.6% = 41m

in 1890 you say it was whites: 55m and blacks 7m. 235 divided by 55 = 4.27. so between 1890 and 2018 whites increased by a factor of 4.27 and this also includes an immigration system prior to 1965 that was heavily biased towards western and eastern europeans . even still if you multiply the 1890 blacks number (7m) by a factor of 4.27 you get 30m. so we increased at a faster rate than white people.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Most black people just believe whatever cacs tell them. I definitely believe blacks are greater than 13% of the population because it makes sense that they'd lower the number so as to not positively affect the black psyche with the understanding that we are greater in numbers then we are led to believe...

Most nikkas rather believe whatever cacs tell them. Which is why they believe they're from Africa (because cacs say) despite cacs in the past saying they were indigenous to the Americas...
Well to be fair, the only education a lot of blacks had was from white teaching staff. Everyone likes to pretend they came out the p*ssy already woke but its a crock of shyt

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's funny you guys believe that because there is no black people outside major cities, it must be that they have no population, when the major cities in the north east and california make up for a whopping 70% of the entire US population. Montana has the population of Queens homie.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
It could be a bit higher, depending on whether or not you include Afro-Latinos, all the Whites with a bit of AA ancestry, or other immigrant groups w/ Black ancestry, but not much more than that.

The census includes that...

The fasting growing group of native born Blacks are biracials...:yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I've easily been in states where there are like ZERO blks around.

We tend to congregate so it seems like blks are always around.

Also consider this I keep telling people there are only like 15 million single moms in the U.S. And about 4 million are blk. But it seems like more b/c that's all u see where u grew up or online or in the media.

Millions of us are taken out of our community due to incarceration. Others are murdered. Others die from health related issues. Millions are unaccounted for and missing.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Oregon
Utah
Vermont
New Mexico
Maine
North Dakota
South Dakota
Wyoming
Montana
Idaho
Rhode Island
New Hampshire
Kansas
Nebraska
Iowa
Alaska
Hawaii
West Virginia

Ain't no nikkas in those places breh,that's damn near half the country

Then you got spots like Connecticut, Kentucky and Delaware where all the nikkas live in one spot

Wrong, West Virginia has black people, they're more concentrated in the Capitol city, Charleston or bigger cities in WV, i.e Parkersburg or Huntington. In fact I doubt families fleeing Detroit would tolerate moving into a state where there aren't any black folks. Plenty of black folks from New York also move to WV.