If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I’ve talked to at least 3 nurses that told me they were forced to label newborn babies as white even if they were clearly full Hispanic:hubie:

So if they’re lying about that then what else are they making up to make themselves seem more dominant :patrice:
What is "full hispanic"?
That's not a race.

Daps
Reppin
yeah its just like here in canada we are 3%, but if you only been to toronto or montreal you'd think there are more of us but once you travel you can go days without seeing someone who ain't a cac

same as in the us

Maine, Vermont, West Virginia, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Iowa, Montana, Kenutcky, Wyoming, South Dakota, Idaho, Wisconsin, innesota, Nebraska, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri cacs make up like 80% of the population
I was the only black person in a town for 6 months.
Don't go to Brockville, Ont.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Wrong, West Virginia has black people, they're more concentrated in the Capitol city, Charleston or bigger cities in WV, i.e Parkersburg or Huntington. In fact I doubt families fleeing Detroit would tolerate moving into a state where there aren't any black folks. Plenty of black folks from New York also move to WV.
WV is 3.5 % black. :beli:

Like I said ain't no nikkas there

Daps
Reppin
Wrong, West Virginia has black people, they're more concentrated in the Capitol city, Charleston or bigger cities in WV, i.e Parkersburg or Huntington. In fact I doubt families fleeing Detroit would tolerate moving into a state where there aren't any black folks. Plenty of black folks from New York also move to WV.
Ohio brehs are in West V, too.
Y'all like to call the cops
:ufdup:
STILL WON'T STOP
:birdman:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
it's been 13% my whole life which is why I don't believe it.

has the number for whites stayed the same the past 30 years? :jbhmm:

has any race other than blacks number stayed the same for the past 30 years? :patrice:

I'll wait for an answer ... :sas2:
All populations have increased but one group in particular (Hispanics) have increased much faster than anyone else (though Asians have increased faster in percentage) driving white percentages down and keeping ours stagnant despite raw numbers going up.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
All populations have increased but one group in particular (Hispanics) have increased much faster than anyone else (though Asians have increased faster in percentage) driving white percentages down and keeping ours stagnant despite raw numbers going up.

I don't believe you answered my question

has any race other than blacks number stayed the same for the past 30 years? :patrice: