If you saw a CAC or Asian attacking a Black people, do you jump in and risk going to jail?

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Just say you scared:Bron1577:

Education ain't stopping no oppression :50forreal:

It's important but stop it slime:mjlol:

Go to a library and learn all as much information as you want. Nothing you learned is going to be of any use if They blow your head off your shoulders because they know you scared and you collectively want no smoke :yeshrug::picard:

if anything, theyre NOT gonna blow the scarred nikka's head off. you said they want docile nikkas. if anything, theyre killing the warriors

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Too many factors.

I want to know what escalated it. Jumping into anything blindly based off of principles can ruin your life and even ruin your community. I've heard people trying to stop domestic violence from escalating and the women in turn said her husband was assaulted by the stranger that helped her. If you can get a quick story from the parties involved or an outside witness that'd help. If not, call the police and be a witness for him/her. If life is on the line, then stopping it from going to the point of no return is a viable option.

There are other ways to show "Don't fukk with us" than putting yourself in a real bad spot without any data and foresight. Only one person will serve that punishment if you're wrong.

If I know she/he didn't do anything wrong and am protected because there's a surveillance camera or somebody recording, then that's a different story.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's a black woman, I'm most likely goin to jail that night :francis:

So you will go to jail and risk felony charges for somebody you don't know and you don't have any idea what's even going on?

From that response l can tell you don't have a real career or family/relationship. Unless it's defending my family, I'm not doing anything that even remotely has a chance of me going to jail. fukk that, I actually got shyt to lose. Jail is a quick and easy way to completely ruin your life.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
So you will go to jail and risk felony charges for somebody you don't know and you don't have any idea what's even going on?

From that response l can tell you don't have a real career or family/relationship. Unless it's defending my family, I'm not doing anything that even remotely has a chance of me going to jail. fukk that, I actually got shyt to lose. Jail is a quick and easy way to completely ruin your life.

nikka I got everything to lose but guehh whut
6a4592a7765d6e137ce73f609cda0eb3.gif

I don't know you from a can of paint but if you black and I see some non-black mufukka puttin his hands on yo mama, sister, aunt, daughter, idgaf i'm steppin in:gucci:You not about to disrespect no black woman in front of me:gucci:

That's just how I came up:manny:We built different

You should be happy to have a nikka like me on ya team, p*ssy:jawalrus:I'm that nikka they throw Gatorade on at the end:win:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
if you aint ready to risk jail for a fellow African you are a c00n in my books

I would not defend a suspected c00n or bedwench tho
I say I wouldn't either but:patrice:seein that shyt in live action would prolly trigger me to make a move

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wasn't this topic made like last week about saving a random woman if they were in trouble? :francis:

I couldn't find the thread to compare notes.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hypothetically speaking, I'd probably bust a jaw or two then try to get outta there as soon as possible but I'd intervene. I stay strapped, just in case.

White people and c00ns love calling cops on black people stsnfung up for themselves.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
I seen two cacs pass by while a nicca beat his CAC beech up. Cacs were like she made her bed now she laying
:yeshrug:

Thing is others wouldn't just beat a blk women up unless a got some prior relationship. So I'd threaten to call the cops and that's it.if its a kid they beat then its on.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
gotta make sure aint no wenching or c00ning involved in the situation first...if so then ima walk right by without a single given