If you saw a CAC or Asian attacking a Black people, do you jump in and risk going to jail?

Daps
nikkah you can get clapped walking home from the grocery store by some bytch nikka upset about his girlfriend.

That's no excuse
So your logic is since it might happen anyway, just go ahead and INCREASE this chance by putting myself in danger? :why:

No wonder all of your "warriors" are in jail if they use this kind of logic. nikkas talking about assessing the situation makes you a "c00n". That's why them nikkas in jail in the first place. Acting without thinking :heh:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
To be real, ive been arrested too many times to foolishly jump into a random scuffle. Matter fact last scuffle i tried to break up ended up with everyone being arrested for assault and attempt robbery. All that shyt sounds good online until you sitting in a jail asking your family for 5k bail because you couldnt mind your own business.

Edit: i went off the title alone and just replied from 2nd page. Nah that scenario he getting forcibly removed, regardless of color.l, thats a woman he got his knee on like that.
Thought it was just two random fukks fighting, i could careless.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So your logic is since it might happen anyway, just go ahead and INCREASE this chance by putting myself in danger? :why:

No wonder all of your "warriors" are in jail if they use this kind of logic. nikkas talking about assessing the situation makes you a "c00n". That's why them nikkas in jail in the first place. Acting without thinking :heh:
No nikkah

They in jail because the court system punishes black men at 200% higher rates for the same crime as white men.

They literally making you nikkahs docile And compliant

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Of coruse ESPECIALLY if its Cacs:demonic: im waiting for a chance to lay hands on one especially with all the bs they been doing sadly they know who to try.

Any Cac want to run the fade MY PMS OPEN:feedme:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
If you walk into a store and there's a CAC holding a Black woman down on the ground with his knee , you don't know what happened before you go there? What do you do?

:patrice:

Was listening to Tariq show and Sara said Black men need to start defending Black Women. Even if it takes going to jail. "Martin Luther King went to Jail" she state?

Times have changed, women no longer walk behind or beside men, instead they try to outpace men.

King went to jail not for women, but for standing up for the rights of black people.

You see, women make it a man vs woman fight, a black (male) leader knows it's about the race.

Is the woman going to post your bail when you help her out? Nope! There's my answer. Women are only there for self-interest just like men.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Honestly yeah. I dont like seeing shyt like that. Even if its a breh I'm still pushing the muthafukka off. It ain't in my blood to stand their like a helpless puppy:manny:

Daps
No nikkah

They in jail because the court system punishes black men at 200% higher rates for the same crime as white men.

They literally making you nikkahs docile And compliant
Maybe if your "warriors" didn't do dumb shyt like attack someone without even knowing what's going on then they wouldn't be in there? :heh:

And are we talking about all nikkas that's in jail now? So every nikka in jail is a warrior? There's nikkas in jail for killing their girls. I doubt they'd wanna join ya protect-a-bytch squad :dead:

You seem like an emotional dumb nikka. Have fun in jail while I'm in college getting my education, nikka :Umad2pac:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Nope. Not playing white knight to a situation that I have no information about. That's just asking for trouble.

Imagine calling your girl from lockup and telling her you defended some random black woman from a Asian guy only to find out she was stealing shyt and he was holding her for the police. :francis:
This is a thread for the Coli to come flex their innanet muscles :mjgrin:

Coli-come tell us how you're going to voluntarily involve ya self when physical altercations are in play, cameras are rolling and cops are going to be called to question everybody :jbhmm:
Sounds like a brilliant situation to get into :krs:

Y'all know damn well to mind business that ain't yours, ya moms told you that because hero role has a high probability of you lettin ya ass out and gettin that "No Vaseline" treatment with ya buns wide open :scust:

You makin a thread like this so the @BmoreGorilla and @ridedolo 's of the Coli dap and rep you :hubie::smh:

When it comes to involving yourself in situations like this you really need numbers, foresight and a bit of luck.

I'm not into picking a side automatically if/when trying to diffuse anything unless you know :wtf: is happening.
If a person is getting mercilessly wrecked then we will never know how we could react in real time. You might grab the nearest thing to swing on 'em to stop it then have all that to deal with :francis:
You may walk away unscathed, or catch that murdeh cuz you're too thorough with the death blow :yeshrug:

I do know if someone is being assaulted and shyt looked pretty bleak, I'm in there as best I can for my own and others safety.

When you realize you're rooting for "color of skin" more than "content of character", BEFORE any facts are present in why you should have a reason to root in the first place, makes you a world class idiot. Dare I say sociopath :jbhmm: