If you saw a CAC or Asian attacking a Black people, do you jump in and risk going to jail?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Tf? Who I look like flexing for nikkas on the internet? :heh:

I'm not the one playing "super nikka" talking about I'm about to swing on random nikkas just because :dead:

And how am I emotional for saying y'all dumb nikkas are in jail for being stupid? :why:

Like I said; if ya "warriors" think just like you then I see why all y'all in jail :bryan:
A lot of people go to jail for standing up for what's right or what they believe in. Stop it:francis:

Just say you scared. You ain't got to intervene another brave black man will hopefully step up for the nation.

Just say you scared:hhh:

*this is exactly why Zimmerman still alive and chillin*

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
In my younger days no. But with the crazy influx of videos and my awareness increasing along with the anger I get when I watch videos of black people getting the brakes beat off of them by other races of people and other black people are standing around doing nothing...I'd have to do something or I'd be a hypocrite to my rhetoric.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
If it a woman,child , old head or just a brotha getting jumped something crazy by 3+ my heart gonna force me to jump in and help em out

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
I want to say yes but if I go to jail and lose my job, my family will suffer. Do black people have the economic base to see to it that I have a job upon release with a pending assault charge on my record? Nah.

Will a black attorney come forward and offer defense free of charge? Most likely not.

I would really have to assess the situation to see if I have an out without getting arrested. Are there cameras around? If I put in work will they post me on the news and will another black person that knows me turn me in for a few racks? Most likely, yes.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A lot of people go to jail for standing up for what's right or what they believe in. Stop it:francis:

Just say you scared. You ain't got to intervene another brave black man will hopefully step up for the nation.

Just say you scared:hhh:

*this is exactly why Zimmerman still alive and chillin*
You can stop with that "you scared" shyt. I don't believe in that stupid nikka shyt after I left the hood. Who tf isn't scared of getting shot? Dumb nikkas who are still in the hood, that's who :heh:

nikka talking like we in the preastoric times, Like you about to go out here and do physical battle and save the girl and carry her off after you've defeated the evil oppression :dead:

The war of oppression is won with education in today's time, dumb nikka. Not first fighting random cac's to save some random thottie :heh:

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
In this scenario you free the breh and he runs out the store and carjack/kills your kin waiting on you outside then what :whoa:.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The war of oppression is won with education in today's time, dumb nikka. Not first fighting random cac's to save some random thottie :heh:

Just say you scared:Bron1577:

Education ain't stopping no oppression :50forreal:

It's important but stop it slime:mjlol:

Go to a library and learn all as much information as you want. Nothing you learned is going to be of any use if They blow your head off your shoulders because they know you scared and you collectively want no smoke :yeshrug::picard:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yeah I would, I did it before, more than once.

There were times before, when I was in the club and a brother was out numbered by some others and I jumped into the fight.

One time me and the homie was at the club in Fullerton and there was two brother about to get into it with a group of Mexicans, it was about 6 of them. So, me and the homie jumped in and teamed up with the other two brothers and told the Mexicans was wassup.

Ain't shyt happened after that.

But you always have to keep that tool on deck, just in case things get funky:mjgrin:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah-I got "busted" for using the same name y'all called randoms "nikkas"

Everything is a "nikka" till someone else says it :aicmon:

14uhrv5.jpg

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
No nikkah

They in jail because the court system punishes black men at 200% higher rates for the same crime as white men.

They literally making you nikkahs docile And compliant

well its working because a lot of nikkas dont wanna go to jail