If you saw a CAC or Asian attacking a Black people, do you jump in and risk going to jail?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
The woman is man's field to produce his nation. If he does not keep the enemy out of his field, he won't produce a good nation. If we love our vegetable crops, we will go out and turn up the leaves on that vegetable stalk and look carefully for worms that are eating and destroying the vegetables. We will kill that worm—right?
........Until we learn to love and protect our woman, we will never be a fit and recognized people on the earth. The White people here among you will never recognize you until you protect your woman.

The Brown man will never recognize you until you protect your woman. The Yellow man will never recognize you until you protect your woman. The White man will never recognize you until you protect your woman.

Elijah Muhammad

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Maybe if your "warriors" didn't do dumb shyt like attack someone without even knowing what's going on then they wouldn't be in there? :heh:

And are we talking about all nikkas that's in jail now? So every nikka in jail is a warrior? There's nikkas in jail for killing their girls. I doubt they'd wanna join ya protect-a-bytch squad :dead:

You seem like an emotional dumb nikka. Have fun in jail while I'm in college getting my education, nikka :Umad2pac:
Just say you scared:francis:

I'm emotional, but you're the one talking about "all nikkas in jail":dwillhuh:

Aint nothing wrong with being scared:beli:

Ya'll wouldn't even hypothetically do nothing online, so I'm 100% sure ya'll aint doing something in reality.

Not everyone is a scholar, not everyone needs to be.

Just say you scared and be done with it.:dame:

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
A cac attacking a breh? Jumping in with no with fukking hesitation. And hopefully they put me and that Cac on the same side of the paddy wagon cuz Ima be handcuffed doing some cirque du soilel shyt kicking the shyt out his head. Wouldnt sit long anyway. My people will be at the bail bondsman before I even get processed all the way. Jail sucks but when you man up and go to jail cuz you stood for something it ain't that bad

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
In detroit there was an incident where a white guy may or may not have hit a black kid with his car and as a result six blacks dragged him out of his car and beat the brakes off of him its on youtube i cant find it though

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas are silly. I'm not jumping into a physical situation just to help some stranger and I have no idea what's going on. I don't care if she's black or not. None of y'all are worth going to jail over. Just because we have the same skin color doesn't mean I'm gonna risk my freedom or life for you. I'm good.
Something bout this post smells like mayo

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I was in some store in south nj and this white dude was yelling at this cashier for taking too long. He started getting really brolic with it once he noticed no one was saying anything. I thinking once he get his stuff, he would leave but he stayed and started calling her more names. Her manager who is white,didnt say shyt. So I stepped to the man and told him to watch his mouth and leave, Im working for pepsi at the time mind you and i could easily have been fired, but fukk it I didn't care. So he looks at me with the :mjpls: and I took off my hoodie and yell "aight breh now im in your face, yell at me" White dude hit me with the :whoa: bud ill leave.

Manager looks at me and tells that I was out of line and I told him to suck my dikk. Get a call from my supervisor and he tells me that i was banned from that route until further notice, it was around that time i planned on quitting anyway.

Point of the story is, they won't do shyt to black women when they know us men will step in. Make your presence known and also try to get as much information as possible before you jump in. I'll gladly thrash anyone that is threatening harm to sista.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The fact that some black men are getting so upset that other black men would defend black women is mind blowing
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a thread for the Coli to come flex their innanet muscles :mjgrin:

Coli-come tell us how you're going to voluntarily involve ya self when physical altercations are in play, cameras are rolling and cops are going to be called to question everybody :jbhmm:
Sounds like a brilliant situation to get into :krs:

Y'all know damn well to mind business that ain't yours, ya moms told you that because hero role has a high probability of you lettin ya ass out and gettin that "No Vaseline" treatment with ya buns wide open :scust:

You makin a thread like this so the @BmoreGorilla and @ridedolo 's of the Coli dap and rep you :hubie::smh:

When it comes to involving yourself in situations like this you really need numbers, foresight and a bit of luck.

I'm not into picking a side automatically if/when trying to diffuse anything unless you know :wtf: is happening.
If a person is getting mercilessly wrecked then we will never know how we could react in real time. You might grab the nearest thing to swing on 'em to stop it then have all that to deal with :francis:
You may walk away unscathed, or catch that murdeh cuz you're too thorough with the death blow :yeshrug:

I do know if someone is being assaulted and shyt looked pretty bleak, I'm in there as best I can for my own and others safety.

When you realize you're rooting for "color of skin" more than "content of character", BEFORE any facts are present in why you should have a reason to root in the first place, makes you a world class idiot. Dare I say sociopath :jbhmm:

dont mention me you pale faced devil. didnt you already get busted for saying the N word multiple times.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
In detroit there was an incident where a white guy may or may not have hit a black kid with his car and as a result six blacks dragged him out of his car and beat the brakes off of him its on youtube i cant find it though

It sounds good :mjrmx:

Manager looks at me and tells that I was out of line and I told him to suck my dikk.

:russ::mjlol:

I would first observe the situation, if things escalate without the involvement of firearms then it is time to put them fakkits on the ground with no remorse :birdman:

Daps
Just say you scared:francis:

I'm emotional, but you're the one talking about "all nikkas in jail":dwillhuh:

Aint nothing wrong with being scared:beli:

Ya'll wouldn't even hypothetically do nothing online, so I'm 100% sure ya'll aint doing something in reality.

Not everyone is a scholar, not everyone needs to be.

Just say you scared and be done with it.:dame:
Tf? Who I look like flexing for nikkas on the internet? :heh:

I'm not the one playing "super nikka" talking about I'm about to swing on random nikkas just because :dead:

And how am I emotional for saying y'all dumb nikkas are in jail for being stupid? :why:

Like I said; if ya "warriors" think just like you then I see why all y'all in jail :bryan:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This is a thread for the Coli to come flex their innanet muscles :mjgrin:

Coli-come tell us how you're going to voluntarily involve ya self when physical altercations are in play, cameras are rolling and cops are going to be called to question everybody :jbhmm:
Sounds like a brilliant situation to get into :krs:

Y'all know damn well to mind business that ain't yours, ya moms told you that because hero role has a high probability of you lettin ya ass out and gettin that "No Vaseline" treatment with ya buns wide open :scust:

You makin a thread like this so the @BmoreGorilla and @ridedolo 's of the Coli dap and rep you :hubie::smh:

When it comes to involving yourself in situations like this you really need numbers, foresight and a bit of luck.

I'm not into picking a side automatically if/when trying to diffuse anything unless you know :wtf: is happening.
If a person is getting mercilessly wrecked then we will never know how we could react in real time. You might grab the nearest thing to swing on 'em to stop it then have all that to deal with :francis:
You may walk away unscathed, or catch that murdeh cuz you're too thorough with the death blow :yeshrug:

I do know if someone is being assaulted and shyt looked pretty bleak, I'm in there as best I can for my own and others safety.

When you realize you're rooting for "color of skin" more than "content of character", BEFORE any facts are present in why you should have a reason to root in the first place, makes you a world class idiot. Dare I say sociopath :jbhmm:
Gtfoh. You the same cac saying nikka that tried to blame it on a "friend". Just admit you used to pretend to be black on here but eventually broke character.