If you pay yo bills in full...you a c00n!

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
osy45v.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just yellin at'em

Customer Service Rep: Will you be able to provide a payment today?

"nikka you get the shyt, when you get the shyt. nikka!!!!"

Unappreciation when you know the customer service rep is white and they think this is how we act. When plenty of them have their shyt past due and cut off or will dispute an entire bill because of one discrepancy of customer is always right ass...

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Nygga tell em I'll put sumptin on it..............:youngsabo:

Bill $150....they getting $40..

Energy company shut off my electric.....I'm callin em up telling em we got old people in the house dat gone die if the ac dont get cut back on.....:youngsabo:real nikka!!

my boy told me he pay his bills in full & on time......:stopitslime: nikka u a c00n!!! massa say jump n u say how High ass nikka..

real nikkas got $2k and up balances on they energy bills..we da put sumptin on it boyz, we outchea:blessed:

bill collector on the phone wit me like
full

fukk a bill woddie :birdman:...put sumptin on it boyz takin ova for da 99 to da 00..we outchea

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignorance is subjective b...what if i said u was ignant for paying yo bills on time and its nyggas like you that keeps the white mans foot up our asses..nygga FREE yo mind n stop bein a ho..put $10 on yo next bill and see how dat shyt make u feel exuberated my nygga..i cant describe it b, shyt is magical:youngsabo: WE OUT CHERE!!!

Why am I laughing at this...:lolbron:

I mean, I try to pay shyt on time....but basically I'm not gonna starve either if I have a VALID reason for being behind...

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I make over $50k a year, dis SHYT aint bout not being able to pay da bill on time brehski...this shyt here a movement b!!

yall nyggas think im playing.."PUT SUMPTIN ON IT BOYZ" is a real movement, we got our own forum and everything, we gone change da muthafukkin world g. peep game...

every nikka dat signs up at my forum gotta prove they really bout this PUT SUMPTIN ON IT squad tip...NYGGA WE NEED RECEIPTS..I WANNA SEE YO LAST BILL AND IF U PUT ANYTHING OVER $50 ON DA BILL, NYGGA U GETTIN WACKED..IP BANNED N DONT BRING YA ASS BACK..

WE OUT CHEA BOIIII...WE got levels to this shyt to famo..we got Don's, capo's and foot soldiers..the less you put on yo bill the more points you get..This one nikka named pdot is a legend b, he put 50 cents on a $400 cable bill...them nikkas came out and shut his shyt off then took the cable box out his crib..dat nikka taped it on his phone and now he's a legend..aint NOBODY ever put 50 cents on a bill..this nikka a LEGEND..when he told me i dropped the phone and got up out my seat on some
full

nikka IT'S A MOVEMENT!!!

how did this ignorant dumbass post get 20 daps, this is clearly a white troll

dumbasses

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nygga tell em I'll put sumptin on it..............:youngsabo:

Bill $150....they getting $40..

Energy company shut off my electric.....I'm callin em up telling em we got old people in the house dat gone die if the ac dont get cut back on.....:youngsabo:real nikka!!

my boy told me he pay his bills in full & on time......:stopitslime: nikka u a c00n!!! massa say jump n u say how High ass nikka..

real nikkas got $2k and up balances on they energy bills..we da put sumptin on it boyz, we outchea:blessed:

bill collector on the phone wit me like
full
Retarded, but hilarious:russ: