If you pay yo bills in full...you a c00n!

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Do you not make enough money? or.... like you just a rebel of some sort?

I'm confused... Do you have the money and refuse to pay the full balance or are you short and telling them they gonna get x amount to make sure you're straight?

I make over $50k a year, dis SHYT aint bout not being able to pay da bill on time brehski...this shyt here a movement b!!

yall nyggas think im playing.."PUT SUMPTIN ON IT BOYZ" is a real movement, we got our own forum and everything, we gone change da muthafukkin world g. peep game...

every nikka dat signs up at my forum gotta prove they really bout this PUT SUMPTIN ON IT squad tip...NYGGA WE NEED RECEIPTS..I WANNA SEE YO LAST BILL AND IF U PUT ANYTHING OVER $50 ON DA BILL, NYGGA U GETTIN WACKED..IP BANNED N DONT BRING YA ASS BACK..

WE OUT CHEA BOIIII...WE got levels to this shyt to famo..we got Don's, capo's and foot soldiers..the less you put on yo bill the more points you get..This one nikka named pdot is a legend b, he put 50 cents on a $400 cable bill...them nikkas came out and shut his shyt off then took the cable box out his crib..dat nikka taped it on his phone and now he's a legend..aint NOBODY ever put 50 cents on a bill..this nikka a LEGEND..when he told me i dropped the phone and got up out my seat on some
full

nikka IT'S A MOVEMENT!!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I make over $50k a year, dis SHYT aint bout not being able to pay da bill on time brehski...this shyt here a movement b!!

yall nyggas think im playing.."PUT SUMPTIN ON IT BOYZ" is a real movement, we got our own forum and everything, we gone change da muthafukkin world g. peep game...

every nikka dat signs up at my forum gotta prove they really bout this PUT SUMPTIN ON IT squad tip...NYGGA WE NEED RECEIPTS..I WANNA SEE YO LAST BILL AND IF U PUT ANYTHING OVER $50 ON DA BILL, NYGGA U GETTIN WACKED..IP BANNED N DONT BRING YA ASS BACK..

WE OUT CHEA BOIIII...WE got levels to this shyt to famo..we got Don's, capo's and foot soldiers..the less you put on yo bill the more points you get..This one nikka named pdot is a legend b, he put 50 cents on a $400 cable bill...them nikkas came out and shut his shyt off then took the cable box out his crib..dat nikka taped it on his phone and now he's a legend..aint NOBODY ever put 50 cents on a bill..this nikka a LEGEND..when he told me i dropped the phone and got up out my seat on some
full

nikka IT'S A MOVEMENT!!!
So what's the purpose? Are you investing the money you're saving by only paying a fraction of the bill?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh check it, wit da money we save, WE get MO N MO BILLS, so we can do da same shyt wit the new bills..this shyt DON'T STOP CUZ, WE JUST MULTIPLY..PUT SUMPTIN ON IT BOYZ WE SO ICEY..WE OUTCHEA:blessed:
Ohhhh ok. Like a reverse pyramid scheme.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Who is this nikka?

I wonder do he pay for his meals/groceries in full when he gets to the cashier (that's a bill) :martin: