If you pay yo bills in full...you a c00n!

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
WE OUT CHEA BOIIII...WE got levels to this shyt to famo..we got Don's, capo's and foot soldiers..the less you put on yo bill the more points you get..This one nikka named pdot is a legend b, he put 50 cents on a $400 cable bill...them nikkas came out and shut his shyt off then took the cable box out his crib..dat nikka taped it on his phone and now he's a legend..aint NOBODY ever put 50 cents on a bill..this nikka a LEGEND..when he told me i dropped the phone and got up out my seat on some
full

nikka IT'S A MOVEMENT!!!

I cant breathe :laff:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Most ignorant thread ever :mjlol:
Ignorance is subjective b...what if i said u was ignant for paying yo bills on time and its nyggas like you that keeps the white mans foot up our asses..nygga FREE yo mind n stop bein a ho..put $10 on yo next bill and see how dat shyt make u feel exuberated my nygga..i cant describe it b, shyt is magical:youngsabo: WE OUT CHERE!!!

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Be a broke nicca in 2016 breh :mjlol:.

Live check to check your whole damn life breh:scust:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nygga tell em I'll put sumptin on it..............:youngsabo:

Bill $150....they getting $40..

Energy company shut off my electric.....I'm callin em up telling em we got old people in the house dat gone die if the ac dont get cut back on.....:youngsabo:real nikka!!

my boy told me he pay his bills in full & on time......:stopitslime: nikka u a c00n!!! massa say jump n u say how High ass nikka..

real nikkas got $2k and up balances on they energy bills..we da put sumptin on it boyz, we outchea:blessed:

bill collector on the phone wit me like
full

I respect you. You're playing the game and beating it. Companies only charge what they think their services are worth. If you haggle your bills down 50% that's your gift of the gab.