If you pay yo bills in full...you a c00n!

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
As a nikka who has had to nickel and dime his way through a couple rough months in his lifetime, as well as see his mom do it ... I have to assume this is a troll job, especially with the rampant ass "If you do anything, you're a c00n" threads in recent times.

Then again, OP is the same dude who somehow has his wife and his baby mama living under the same roof, so at this point ... his life been charmed so far, let him cook how he chooses.

EDIT: For the record, I've been in the position OP talks about. Recently too, but whenever possible I always pay in full. Constant past due shyt just ain't the way to go through life, if you can help it.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
FUK DAT, I AINT PAYIN THE FULL BILL..THESE nikkaS GONE GET SUMPTIN PUT ON IT THO

full

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ain't gon front this was funny as hell, but nah B I ain't playing with that shyt. Ain't finna be in my house with no heat in the winter, no AC in the summer, no internet, tv, light, etc.

Gotta take a dump at Mcdonald's ass cause I ain't pay my water bill and I'm tryna finesse the water company.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Nygga tell em I'll put sumptin on it..............:youngsabo:

Bill $150....they getting $40..

Energy company shut off my electric.....I'm callin em up telling em we got old people in the house dat gone die if the ac dont get cut back on.....:youngsabo:real nikka!!

my boy told me he pay his bills in full & on time......:stopitslime: nikka u a c00n!!! massa say jump n u say how High ass nikka..

real nikkas got $2k and up balances on they energy bills..we da put sumptin on it boyz, we outchea:blessed:

bill collector on the phone wit me like
full

PUT SUMPTIN ON IT WOOOOOOOOO

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Yeah...and that's why my credit score is 840 and yours is in the 500s...if that.
I pay my bills plus a little extra every time.
:martin:

Nygfa FUK U...u cant have above 300 creditscore if u trying to rock wit them put sumptin on it boyz...work on that score and ill put in a good word wit king jesup, our HNIC.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I make over $50k a year, dis SHYT aint bout not being able to pay da bill on time brehski...this shyt here a movement b!!

yall nyggas think im playing.."PUT SUMPTIN ON IT BOYZ" is a real movement, we got our own forum and everything, we gone change da muthafukkin world g. peep game...

every nikka dat signs up at my forum gotta prove they really bout this PUT SUMPTIN ON IT squad tip...NYGGA WE NEED RECEIPTS..I WANNA SEE YO LAST BILL AND IF U PUT ANYTHING OVER $50 ON DA BILL, NYGGA U GETTIN WACKED..IP BANNED N DONT BRING YA ASS BACK..

WE OUT CHEA BOIIII...WE got levels to this shyt to famo..we got Don's, capo's and foot soldiers..the less you put on yo bill the more points you get..This one nikka named pdot is a legend b, he put 50 cents on a $400 cable bill...them nikkas came out and shut his shyt off then took the cable box out his crib..dat nikka taped it on his phone and now he's a legend..aint NOBODY ever put 50 cents on a bill..this nikka a LEGEND..when he told me i dropped the phone and got up out my seat on some
full

nikka IT'S A MOVEMENT!!!

lmao at the visual the cable company running up in his spot taking they shyt back