if you own a pitbull as a pet it really says a lot about you.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
tumblr_m5pwqrgUvv1qj26eao1_500.gif

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most people who own pits or other bully breeds, are usually complete dumbasses, but is not the fault of the dog. all animals are prone to aggression because they're fukkin animals. if you have a dog, regardless of breed and you haven't taken an active role in training and socializing, or if you're truly a piece of shyt who actively tries to cultivate a dog's natural aggression, then you need to be shot. not the dog.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Pitbulls are some of the nicest, friendliest dogs that exist. I have two and they're super playful. It sucks that retards twist these dogs into monsters and then give the rest of them a bad rap.

Co-sign. Its the ignorance of the original thread starter that causes the dog to continue to be isolated and confined to bad owners instead of everyday good people. I owned a pit bull and he was named, Marvel...same as my username. He died a few months before I joined the coli and he was the best dog I ever owned. :rip: I probably won't get another pit bull because of the stigma you face as an owner of the breed and if I move to another city, they may be banned in that city and I would want to have my dog put to sleep or given up.

They are actually used in the hospital as therapy dogs for sick children and elderly patients because as well trained one is very nice towards humans. My mom comes across them all the time at hospital she works at.

The dog was actually bred to be aggressive towards dogs and other animals...that is the instinct of all terrier breeds. This was done for dog fighting and in some occasions hunting. Back in the day, any pit that was aggressive towards humans were neutered or put to sleep to get undesirable traits out of the line. Now, people breed these traits into some of their dogs, mostly done by stupid hood nikkas.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you adopt a stray dog that happens to be a pit, all of these things automatically apply to you?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I own a Pit and my dog is cool. I also own a doberman. Both my dogs have the job of watching my house when i'm not home...guess what...my house hasn't been broken into.

Never understood people who own a dog who can't have their back...

Seriously. My Pit's well behaved, listens and just wants to have fun out here. Any noise around our home... he protects. He's a good dog.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Blue and gray pits are goodlooking dogs, my dude stays on a lake and his pit looks like its 90lbs, that thing could murder me :sadcam:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Blue and gray pits are goodlooking dogs, my dude stays on a lake and his pit looks like its 90lbs, that thing could murder me :sadcam:

When you see a real pit, its beautiful :wow: I had a chocolate red nose, 100% castillo pit. Got him from Tekla Castillo directly.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sh!t like this is the reason why I would never get a pit bull.

Dogs Destroy Minivan Looking For Hiding Kitten - Yahoo!

Seriously tho. pit bulls are 2% of the dog population and cause 33% of human deaths by dogs. I'm sure its a fine animal with just a bit of a temper but people actually go out of their way to make them even meaner

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Sh!t like this is the reason why I would never get a pit bull.

Dogs Destroy Minivan Looking For Hiding Kitten - Yahoo!

Seriously tho. pit bulls are 2% of the dog population and cause 33% of human deaths by dogs. I'm sure its a fine animal with just a bit of a temper but people actually go out of their way to make them even meaner

this exactly what people do

i know dudes who used to try to feed pitbuls gunpowder and shyt because they thought they were on some warlord shyt :huhldup: trying to make the dogs crazy and wild

i'v known lots of good pitbuls but in general they are too stupid for my tastes for a dog

also there is other dogs that are more thoroughly bad ass then pitbuls and were bred to protect livestock from packs of wolves n shyt

malemutes protected people against polar bears and would destroy a pit

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I stay wit my GF basically half a week each week. She has two Rotties about 120 lbs each. Everyone is terrified of them but they are so great. I would DEFINITELY cop a pair if I had the space. They are uber protective of the crib but are also big sweethearts. I have a rivalry with pits on the low. N****s talmbout a pit can beat a Rott. I seen one of her Rotts (they both female) playfully knock a pit to the ground and straddle his azz.