if you own a pitbull as a pet it really says a lot about you.

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
i remember when i was 15 my cousin had a female golden retriever and i wanted to see what a tongue kiss was like so i made out with the dog for like 2 minutes...i was disgusted but it gave me practice and an idea for my first lady lol

wvnOO.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
-it shows you want to show you have an inner bad ass and need a tough dog to show it out for you because you somehow cannot
-it shows you follow trends since its a "cool" dog to get
-it shows you have no regard for public safety
-it shows you have terrible taste since most are ugly and mixed
-it shows how beta you are letting a dog pull you on a 6 foot leash acting like your master

the list goes on. its 2012 and fakkits are still owning these dogs. ive been around a ton of these dogs and yes there are some dyemends in the rough but overall they are terrible dogs usually owned by terrible people

you cannot say to me that 90% of pitbull owners are followers and only have the dog because its taboo and "badass"

i personally look down on you if you fall victim to this situation....it shows you basically are a moron

What does making this thread say about you. Probably that you're a bytch. :troll:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
has a Yorkie.... :win:

WORD!! I have a nasty little motherfukker looks like chewbacca, name is "nuvo"

I didn't name him i got him from my girl's friend who couldn't take care of the lil guy. I love him to death he's so gully he'll bark at any dog he doesn't give a shyt. You'd think he would then run away but he stands his ground, i had to kick a dog off him once he's about it even if he can't back it up he won't back down.

SHOUT OUT TO NUVO AKA NUVITO I LOVE YOU

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
what if u adopt it and it came from a fukked up family that tried training it to fight so instead of letting them put it to sleep u saved its life? dumbass

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
ive seen asian girls and black girls kiss their dogs on the mouth too....whites do it way to much though

i remember when i was 15 my cousin had a female golden retriever and i wanted to see what a tongue kiss was like so i made out with the dog for like 2 minutes...i was disgusted but it gave me practice and an idea for my first lady lol
:smh::sitdown:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
ive seen asian girls and black girls kiss their dogs on the mouth too....whites do it way to much though

:duck:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
-it shows you want to show you have an inner bad ass and need a tough dog to show it out for you because you somehow cannot
-it shows you follow trends since its a "cool" dog to get
-it shows you have no regard for public safety
-it shows you have terrible taste since most are ugly and mixed
-it shows how beta you are letting a dog pull you on a 6 foot leash acting like your master

the list goes on. its 2012 and fakkits are still owning these dogs. ive been around a ton of these dogs and yes there are some dyemends in the rough but overall they are terrible dogs usually owned by terrible people

you cannot say to me that 90% of pitbull owners are followers and only have the dog because its taboo and "badass"

i personally look down on you if you fall victim to this situation....it shows you basically are a moron

-It show's you're an idiot.