if you own a pitbull as a pet it really says a lot about you.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-it shows you want to show you have an inner bad ass and need a tough dog to show it out for you because you somehow cannot
-it shows you follow trends since its a "cool" dog to get
-it shows you have no regard for public safety
-it shows you have terrible taste since most are ugly and mixed
-it shows how beta you are letting a dog pull you on a 6 foot leash acting like your master

the list goes on. its 2012 and fakkits are still owning these dogs. ive been around a ton of these dogs and yes there are some dyemends in the rough but overall they are terrible dogs usually owned by terrible people

you cannot say to me that 90% of pitbull owners are followers and only have the dog because its taboo and "badass"

i personally look down on you if you fall victim to this situation....it shows you basically are a moron

Shut the fukk up.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Nah bruh, u got it wrong. Not all pit bull owners are fucced up and terrible people. Pit bulls when raised correctly are very good dogs. You sound extremely ignorant in the sense of knowing the temperment of a properly trained and properly raised dog. Yes there are bad people who own pit bulls. But there are bad people who own golden retreivers, chihuahuas, yorkies etc. I know some people who own other breeds of dogs and the owners are complete azzholes, that treat people like shhyt. You need to get out more and broaden your horizons because not all pit bull owners fight their dogs and not all pit bull owners have them because they are bad azz.

That's like saying all gun owners are bad people and only have a gun so they can appear to be be badazz. And your premise is also like saying that all people who own german shepards are racists against black people since german shepards were historicaly known to attack black people in thecivil rights movement. You see how rediculous that sounds to generalize and typecast an entire breed of dogs/owners? :beli: