if you own a pitbull as a pet it really says a lot about you.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Go to vet

"its going to be 4k for the operation"

I think he is going to die :ld:

I had to get 2 tumors removed from my pit for a total of about $1500 dollars. I'm about to spend a grip today. The vet assistant just came out and told me he has an antibiotic resistant infection and they gotta do a culture then prescribe different medicine. I'm looking at at least another $300 for sure. Just spent $200 two weeks ago.

I already gotta spend $180 about every 4 months for allergy vaccine. :snoop:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Interesting theory, but I adopted my pity because they were going to give him to some dude who wanted to train him to fight. I didn't prefer that kind of dog, but he was sooo adorable I couldn't let him become a monster.

Now that I own him, my dog pees sitting down (sign of a lack of dominance) loves kids and other dogs. He doesn't even bark at other dogs. He thinks he's a lap dog and doesn't pull me when I walk him. He was bit by a little wiener dog and didn't do anything but lay on the ground.

If a dog is a killer, it's the owners fault. These a$$holes train them to be that way and they beat them. An obedience class isn't that expensive. I love my blue baby.

Cool, you might have an amstaff which is still considered a pit, but it is not as aggressive towards other dogs. Amstaffs are known for having blue coats in their blood line, but in some cases can be registered as an apbt.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I feel that if ur black and live in the hood u shouldn't have pets period

9 outta 10 black people in the hood don't even take their pets to the vet and never got their shots

true story

I agree, this is part of the problem. I think that people should be required to take classes to own certain breeds and carry a dog licence. Must be required to take their dog to obedience classes. That would prevent people who are bad from owning some dogs. I hate when people talk about banning pits, but don't want to look at ways to prevent bad, irresponsible people from owning them.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
-it shows you want to show you have an inner bad ass and need a tough dog to show it out for you because you somehow cannot
-it shows you follow trends since its a "cool" dog to get
-it shows you have no regard for public safety
-it shows you have terrible taste since most are ugly and mixed
-it shows how beta you are letting a dog pull you on a 6 foot leash acting like your master

the list goes on. its 2012 and fakkits are still owning these dogs. ive been around a ton of these dogs and yes there are some dyemends in the rough but overall they are terrible dogs usually owned by terrible people

you cannot say to me that 90% of pitbull owners are followers and only have the dog because its taboo and "badass"

i personally look down on you if you fall victim to this situation....it shows you basically are a moron

This is purely cultural. In the early 1900s, pitbulls were considered the ideal family dog for white Americans and were easily the most popular dog breed in the country. Their negative image only came about relatively recently thanks to dogfights, racist associations with Black people and crime, etc.

As a breed, they have no inherently negative disposition or safety issues.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I had to get 2 tumors removed from my pit for a total of about $1500 dollars. I'm about to spend a grip today. The vet assistant just came out and told me he has an antibiotic resistant infection and they gotta do a culture then prescribe different medicine. I'm looking at at least another $300 for sure. Just spent $200 two weeks ago.

I already gotta spend $180 about every 4 months for allergy vaccine. :snoop:

:mindblown:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Interesting theory, but I adopted my pity because they were going to give him to some dude who wanted to train him to fight. I didn't prefer that kind of dog, but he was sooo adorable I couldn't let him become a monster.

Now that I own him, my dog pees sitting down (sign of a lack of dominance) loves kids and other dogs. He doesn't even bark at other dogs. He thinks he's a lap dog and doesn't pull me when I walk him. He was bit by a little wiener dog and didn't do anything but lay on the ground.

If a dog is a killer, it's the owners fault. These a$$holes train them to be that way and they beat them. An obedience class isn't that expensive. I love my blue baby.
Man we too old to be fukking up our eyes trying to read this sh!t :birdman:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
pits are kinda overrated but the blue ones are niiiiiice fukk what u talking bout... i want a kangal tho soooo fukking bad, excellent guard/hunting dog, not very well known in the states like that and good with kids if trained right

Kangal_Dog_by_San_Art.jpg

kangalll.jpg

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
pits are kinda overrated but the blue ones are niiiiiice fukk what u talking bout... i want a kangal tho soooo fukking bad, excellent guard/hunting dog, not very well known in the states like that and good with kids if trained right

Kangal_Dog_by_San_Art.jpg

kangalll.jpg

Thats an interesting dog, no doubt. ..

But pits would be overrated to someone from Miami, because they are banned there.

American pit bull terriers consistently win super dogs competitions that test strength, agility, and obediance of a dog. They are very loyal to their owners which is the reason they can be influenced into bad behavior or good behavior.

I will probably get a cane corso whenever i start a family. My uncle had 3 corsos as guard dogs for his house in Nigeria and this was back in 96. It was the first time I had seen one, they are beautiful and really smart.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
-it shows you want to show you have an inner bad ass and need a tough dog to show it out for you because you somehow cannot
-it shows you follow trends since its a "cool" dog to get
-it shows you have no regard for public safety
-it shows you have terrible taste since most are ugly and mixed
-it shows how beta you are letting a dog pull you on a 6 foot leash acting like your master

the list goes on. its 2012 and fakkits are still owning these dogs. ive been around a ton of these dogs and yes there are some dyemends in the rough but overall they are terrible dogs usually owned by terrible people

you cannot say to me that 90% of pitbull owners are followers and only have the dog because its taboo and "badass"

i personally look down on you if you fall victim to this situation....it shows you basically are a moron

Nah bruh, u got it wrong. Not all pit bull owners are fucced up and terrible people. Pit bulls when raised correctly are very good dogs. You sound extremely ignorant in the sense of knowing the temperment of a properly trained and properly raised dog. Yes there are bad people who own pit bulls. But there are bad people who own golden retreivers, chihuahuas, yorkies etc. I know some people who own other breeds of dogs and the owners are complete azzholes, that treat people like shhyt. You need to get out more and broaden your horizons because not all pit bull owners fight their dogs and not all pit bull owners have them because they are bad azz.

That's like saying all gun owners are bad people and only have a gun so they can appear to be be badazz. And your premise is also like saying that all people who own german shepards are racists against black people since german shepards were historicaly known to attack black people in thecivil rights movement. You see how rediculous that sounds to generalize and typecast an entire breed of dogs/owners? :beli:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I got a west highland terrier

WestieBrodieSitFullGrown.JPG

But i`m beta because that little fukker pulls me around o nit, sometimes I have to get brolic and lay down the law with him though.

Damn, those are awesome dogs. Most terriers are fisty and stronger than their size.