“If you live in another state than your children then you failed as a father “

Should a father at the very least live in the same state as their children?

• Yes

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 37.7%

• Total voters

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I couldn’t imagine not living in the same house as my kids let alone the same state.
Alot of us can't, until it happens...

These conversations always are heavily skewed towards the most extreme examples (bonafide deadbeat dads) and the anecdotes of guys who haven't been placed in situations where they'd even have to consider this; many people in these conversations aren't even fathers at all...

There's a whole real life that exists that cats don't know of or don't want to acknowledge. The ultimate W is to always be in household with your kids. Unfortunately life happens and for many of us faced with new realities, you adapt to what the new realities are. In most cases that doesn't mean leaving the state your kids are in, but if you could provide for them better by doing so, sometimes we have to consider that...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dead:

Nice trolling!

But, yes it's a failure. It does not mean you a POS, but it's still a failure. Your place is being where your kids at. Thta's what you should aim for. Anything else is a failure. But failures happen in life.
I just saw a 21 year old up and move from Texas to go live with her new partner taking her one year old with her.

The dad is only 22 and still in Texas. What was he supposed to do?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I just saw a 21 year old up and move from Texas to go live with her new partner taking her one year old with her.

The dad is only 22 and still in Texas. What was he supposed to do?
He already failed. There is nothing he can do:yeshrug:. He should just make sure to not find himself in the same situation next time

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
How did he fail? :what: You sound dumb af and can’t even explain why.
If you have a kid with a woman and when that kid is still one year old, she already moved in with some other cat outta state, it means you made a mistake somewhere down the line. How can the mother of your ONE year child ALREADY be with another man? You either fukked up the relationship or you chose the wrong woman or you put your seed in a thot. It's a failure. Not a success. Make sure to not be in the same situation again.

Is it that hard to understand?

Some you cats can't stand any form of criticism, how can you do better? SMH

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you have a kid with a woman and when that kid is still one year old, she already moved in with some other cat outta state, it means you made a mistake somewhere down the line. How can the mother of your ONE year child ALREADY be with another man? You either fukked up the relationship or you chose the wrong woman or you put your seed in a thot. It's a failure. Not a success. Make sure to not be in the same situation again.

Having a baby with the wrong woman does not make him a failure as a father when the kid did everything for/right by his daughter.

You sound ignorant as hell.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:patrice: women must not make mistakes

whole lotta simping in here