If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

Daps
I agree. My first thought when the movie trailer came out was "they couldn’t make the prince black?" And then I remember the Princess and the frog was about a wench too and guess who the bad guy was :mjpls:

I still don’t understand why militants exists in this day and age.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I worked out with my sister this morning and then went to Utenmeyer Park all day and enjoyed myself.

Now ima sit on the coli and argue.

Does the coli shut down on the weekends?

I’m 35 years old, I don’t spend my weekends chasing ran through p*ssy any more it’s not 2012.

Either add to the topic or shut the fukk up.
Jesus Christ :laff:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
You're too old to be talking about the little mermaid

It's even more embarrassing if you don't have any kids

I’m too old to be talking about clear propaganda?

Do you nikkas hear yourselves?

There’s a swirler in every commercial, there’s divestor babble across every social media platform, and there’s people like Cynthia G being given nationwide outlets.

Doesnt anyone else notice this? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Thank you for posting in this thread I forgot to throw you on ignore. You been stalking me from thread to thread since April because I proved you wrong in that thread about anti Black male propaganda being pushed in the media.

You’re 47 and weird as hell, and when I offered to meet up and box at my gym in nyc cuz you clearly have a problem with me you ducked it.

See you in the spring when I clear out my ignore list fakkit.
That shyt hurt breh :to:

Sway

Banned
Daps

There’s a swirler in every commercial, there’s divestor babble across every social media platform, and there’s people like Cynthia G being given nationwide outlets.

We all notice it, it's just that some of us are in denial.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Just don't watch it. Like all this outrage, whether it's the racists mad or BM mad about interracial relationships involving BW is just more marketing.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You brehs need help
My first thought. Dude really went out of his way to write a dissertation on a kids movie during a weekend.

Some people here really think women are mentally disabled or something "I was exposed to those kinds of messages but I'm fine. They, on the other hand are at risk!" They can say that without the tiniest hint of irony because being online so long has warped how they see everything to the point that anything out there that they don't already fukk with is a form of dangerous mind control propaganda that only the chosen few like themselves are immune to.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Oh my fukking God.

Just Log off the internet because you now have internet brain.

Black teens interacting with each other on an everyday basis will have a bigger impact on who they date then some damn live action Disney movie.

I'm sorry Disney didn't target you, an admitted 35 year old childless man, as their target audience. You're just gonna have to find your Disney princess elsewhere.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I mean the avg black person doesnt read nor practices critical thinking. The 1st Black Panther movie exposed that on this board. Even tho this board is a small sample, its very telling.

Dr Francis Cress Wesling called all this shyt in 2008 starting with the betrayal of Barack Obama to lead the charge of black male erasure.
Whats the betrayal of obama?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
it will just be like pocahontas,,,, it is disney/etc,,, they been using the same formula decades,,,:yeshrug:

51CABH2EW7L.jpg

Also if you didn't notice , they even gave my man Pinocchio a (((((puppet wench ))))))) :mjgrin:

I-Will-Always-Dance-752x440.jpg