If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
About TWD, apparently in the comics Michonne is supposed to be with Tyreese but she was paired up with Rick to be the bedwench and then mammy to Shane's daughter that he had with Lori but who Rick raised as his own.

So the greatest fighter on the show was reduced to being a bedwench and step mother to a daughter that's not even her own.

And the Black man on the show who was one of the best fighters, Morgan was shown as no longer have a family and having gone mad and needing to be "civilized" by a white man in some random episode. Then later he had to leave the show to go on another show.

And let's not even get into the running joke of how only one Black man was allowed on the show at a time and if two or more were there they'd be gotten rid of shortly to get back to the one at a time rule.
Go somewhere with that bedwench shyt :camby:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sis, if you don't think propaganda can affect a home even with present and involved fathers/mothers, I don't see the point in debating with you the realities of our situation.

Like, seriously you got it.
A white man runs your home and you think you're a man. That's funny to me. Your children are doomed because of their weak pathetic excuse of a man father.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
About TWD, apparently in the comics Michonne is supposed to be with Tyreese but she was paired up with Rick to be the bedwench and then mammy to Shane's daughter that he had with Lori but who Rick raised as his own.

So the greatest fighter on the show was reduced to being a bedwench and step mother to a daughter that's not even her own.

And the Black man on the show who was one of the best fighters, Morgan was shown as no longer have a family and having gone mad and needing to be "civilized" by a white man in some random episode. Then later he had to leave the show to go on another show.

And let's not even get into the running joke of how only one Black man was allowed on the show at a time and if two or more were there they'd be gotten rid of shortly to get back to the one at a time rule.
Breh, they had my guy three seasons in still being called T-dawg.

Not Theo, not Trey, not Ted(I know a breh named this) but T-dawg. Everyone else going by their government but this guy still being called what he was as a kid.

Ludicrous

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I feel you, but when dark skinned BW were talking about being represented/erased by the light skinned, mixed women in media, people said BW were insecure, hating, etc. All the mixed, Latina, etc women in music videos and advertising, Black men in media talking about redbone this and that, LS is just everyone’s “preference”, etc.

All that shyt was by design too, but I just find it interesting that no one is concerned about propaganda or erasure when it’s dark skinned BW talking.

It’s a movie about a mermaid. It will come and go. The 7YO black girls watching this won’t be running into Brad’s arms at 18 because they saw this. Now, they may run into his arms when all of the brehs junior and senior year ask the White and Latina girls to prom before them. THAT will definitely do it.
Ayo, even back then plenty of us peeped and decried the erasure of darker women.
That ish didn't happen silently.

But it's the same story then as it is now.

We don't have our own table so we take what's offered from theirs.

The full court press is on from the other end, and it's still what it was back then. An attack on the black family.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I actually don't understand why you guys care that black people have mixed babies with other races or simply date out anymore. If I have a daughter and she fell in love with a white guy...why would I be upset?

most races of people and families don't want their descendants, gene pool wiped out or changed......... this is why most white people hate megan marble and especially the royal family......

most or some black people have no issues with having their gene pool wiped out or changed.

below is an example off having your,, descendants, gene pool wiped out or changed.... The williams sisters family is at the beginning of the end////
The williams family will never be black family again,,, all that pain and racism they endured and money will be inherited by Cacs

venus-serena-williams-richard-2.jpg

newFile-6.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's funny you mention TWD when there were several BM/WM or BM/non-BW relationships depicted on the show, but I guess that doesn't matter for whatever reason.
THANK.YOU.

They’re only concerned about Black MEN’s erasure, not Black WOMEN or KIDS.
As many ads there are of BM with white women, the fact that little Black girls are usually only represented by light or mixed girls, etc.

As much talk as there is around PAWGS, Latinas, Asian chicks, etc, some little Black girls getting to see themselves in a damn mermaid isn’t the end of the world. Plenty of brehs have made it abundantly clear women of other races are options, but if Black girls get the same message the world is over? :why:

It’s the real life interactions that will determine how these kids will move.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
most races of people and families don't want their descendants, gene pool wiped out or changed......... this is why most white people hate megan marble and especially the royal family......

most or some black people have no issues with having their gene pool wiped out or changed.

below is an example off having your,, descendants, gene pool wiped out or changed.... The williams sisters family is at the beginning of the end////
The williams family will never be black family again,,, all that pain and racism they endured and money will be inherited by Cacs

venus-serena-williams-richard-2.jpg

newFile-6.jpg

Other races are afraid of mixing because their ethnicities are currently dying out.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
it is propaganda, but its just gonna be another piece to the plethora of IR imagery in media.

we been had this type of dynamic in media for a while now

Little Mermaid aint adding anything new but being another piece.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Other races are afraid of mixing because their ethnicities are currently dying out.

honestly man,,,,, afraid only applies towards black men,,,,,, you and I both know a mexian family or etc would accept a regular white man/ white person faster than a black man..............

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. A BLACK girl defying her father to literally make a deal with the Devil of the sea to go chasing after a white boy is NOT the type of message I want pushed to my BLACK daughter. I see all of this celebration online and the clips of little black girls being so happy to see themselves represented as a Disney princess and I get it. I truly truly get it. Hallie Bailey is a very pretty, EXTREMELY talented young woman and I wish her nothing but the best in her career. But when Hollywood does this race shifting stuff they hardly EVER take into the account the racial dynamic at play. Its not as simple as “plug and play” with all of these characters
Yes the fukk they do take it into account:mjlol:

You can't give Disney, who has made a science of social engineering through art, the luxury of playing dumb. Not Disney who has shaped entire generations of girls

They knew exactly what they were doing

And if they didn't and this is all so innocent and misunderstood where are the black princes? What about the larger context of all the weak ass black men in the MCU? Finn?:mjlol:

Disney has mastered using black women as a shield to any criticism of their work because no one wants that "you hate black women" stamp, so everybody eats shyt with a grimace or a grin