If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
it a'int just with The Little Mermaid, Hollywood has been psychologically attempting to coerce black women/girls to only seek white men for a minute now there's countless examples ie: The Flash, The Walking Dead etc... I could keep going...shyt is by design.
It's funny you mention TWD when there were several BM/WM or BM/non-BW relationships depicted on the show, but I guess that doesn't matter for whatever reason.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Was that the author's intent or was it derived by the readers?

Because things can become cultural touchstones without intent from the creators.

And tbh, I can see it in the broad strokes.
if you know anything about hans christien andersen you'd know it's intentional, like half his stories are about his closeted homosexuality :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I actually don't understand why you guys care that black people have mixed babies with other races or simply date out anymore. If I have a daughter and she fell in love with a white guy...why would I be upset?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I've ever interacted with you because of the intellectual dishonesty you exhibit so "you got it sis".
That's what I thought. You thought you had a point with the other dude well I answered your dumb question now you tuck tail. Just know a white man controls your children you weak loser

Daps
Exactly and not one tangible counter argument besides hurrrr durrrr go get some bytches you don’t have kids out of wedlock hurrr durrrr it’s a movie hurrr durrrr

At least we know who is too stupid to be taken seriously regarding future topics about weaponized propaganda against Black people:

@AquaCityBoy
@Alan Johnson
@Street Messiah
@JadeB
@$cam-U-Well_Jack$on
@Kliq_Souf
@8====D :dame:
@Big Blue
@King Sun
@Kyle C. Barker
@TEH with the nerve to have a NOI avatar
@Scustin Bieburr
@kt773
@BiggWebb79
@Arnie Palmie (probably a cac anyway)
@CreepyMcCreeperson
@Rawtid
@Lannister (potential cac)
@F*ckthemkids
@Turk
@karim
@Dorian Breh

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

All dumbass tax paying grown Black men incapable of seeing propaganda for what it is, and whose opinions should be bushed when speaking about Black topics in the future because if they can’t see this obvious play then their thoughts on the actual subtle shyt should be disregarded.

arrows-overkill.gif

Yeah okay whatever

:unimpressed:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
It's funny you mention TWD when there were several BM/WM or BM/non-BW relationships depicted on the show, but I guess that doesn't matter for whatever reason.
About TWD, apparently in the comics Michonne is supposed to be with Tyreese but she was paired up with Rick to be the bedwench and then mammy to Shane's daughter that he had with Lori but who Rick raised as his own.

So the greatest fighter on the show was reduced to being a bedwench and step mother to a daughter that's not even her own.

And the Black man on the show who was one of the best fighters, Morgan was shown as no longer have a family and having gone mad and needing to be "civilized" by a white man in some random episode. Then later he had to leave the show to go on another show.

And let's not even get into the running joke of how only one Black man was allowed on the show at a time and if two or more were there they'd be gotten rid of shortly to get back to the one at a time rule.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m too old to be talking about clear propaganda?

Do you nikkas hear yourselves?

There’s a swirler in every commercial, there’s divestor babble across every social media platform, and there’s people like Cynthia G being given nationwide outlets.

Doesnt anyone else notice this? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.
I feel you, but when dark skinned BW were talking about being represented/erased by the light skinned, mixed women in media, people said BW were insecure, hating, etc. All the mixed, Latina, etc women in music videos and advertising, Black men in media talking about redbone this and that, LS is just everyone’s “preference”, etc.

All that shyt was by design too, but I just find it interesting that no one is concerned about propaganda or erasure when it’s dark skinned BW talking.

It’s a movie about a mermaid. It will come and go. The 7YO black girls watching this won’t be running into Brad’s arms at 18 because they saw this. Now, they may run into his arms when all of the brehs junior and senior year ask the White and Latina girls to prom before them. THAT will definitely do it.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
That's what I thought. You thought you had a point with the other dude well I answered your dumb question now you tuck tail. Just know a white man controls your children you weak loser
Sis, if you don't think propaganda can affect a home even with present and involved fathers/mothers, I don't see the point in debating with you the realities of our situation.

Like, seriously you got it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People think they are Malcolm X over a happy go lucky children's fantasy movie with a Black mermaid.

The craziest part is these "brehs" are actually serious about this and dont realize how crazy they sound.
Breh these dudes are sick lunatics.

Thread is embarassing.