If you ever going through a bad breakup, peep this verse here

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yea man that shyt stings. It’s been a year and I’m STILL not over her 100% and I’ve had several girls I’ve dealt with since the breakup. You’ll go days feeling good and then days of memories flooding back like the breakup happened yesterday :damn:
I feel you. When I said November I meant last month. My shyt is real recent. I’m in a suite in Vegas now that i booked for our Christmas trip back in September. I’ve had a good time here but I’ve also had my moments where I had to go to my room for a while. Seeing all these couples looking happy fukks with me sometimes. It is what it is tho. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Wait..."got into"? The hell are YOU outta alignment about?

You out here tolerating tween nosiness with lax security and have the nerve to be feeling a way:gucci:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I feel you. When I said November I meant last month. My shyt is real recent. I’m in a suite in Vegas now that i booked for our Christmas trip back in September. I’ve had a good time here but I’ve also had my moments where I had to go to my room for a while. Seeing all these couples looking happy fukks with me sometimes. It is what it is tho. :yeshrug:
Oh damn breh. Yea. That’s the crazy part about relationships is that person’s presence becomes a part of your life. Especially when you years deep together. It’s like someone dying cause you know it’ll never be the same after. Oh well. fukk it. Stay up breh :salute: shyt be happening for a reason.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
This nikkas solution to everything.

No bytches = Hit the gym
No money = Hit the gym
No friends = Hit the gym
Bored = Hit the gym
Baby mother causing problems = Hit the gym

It's solid advice for anyone going through a stressful/depressing situation.

Helps you get your central nervous system under control which in turn helps you think better.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Please don’t do that. I had a very bad breakup and I wanted to be that way, but it’s not fair to someone else that they get the Worse of you. Especially when you gave someone that didn’t deserve it the best of you. Don’t repeat the cycle breh. I say this for your ears, as well as mine, or anyone else’s. I know, hurt people hurt people. I went through hell because of someone being hurt by another woman. Please don’t do that to someone that doesn’t deserve it. It puts bitterness inside of them.
True, but

:wow:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
nah bro that doesn't do chit
Nope sure doesn’t that shyt pure cope. I’ve been working out consistently nonstop for atleast 15yrs. Hell for me breakups fukked my gym time cause I’d be around good looking women and couples in the gym which caused me to reminisce about my ex and us hitting the gym everyday :francis: plus after a breakup you’re feeling rejected and emotionally drained (if you really loved her)

Got the testosterone flowin after a workout just to go home by yourself and think.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
You should always have 1-2 sidechicks on standby for situations like this. I don’t know how you brehs do it
Too much energy for that. I’ve done it. Ultimately I’ve learned it’s best to just deal with 1 girl but remain mentally/emotionally distant and never get TOO attached. Care about shorty and treat her well but keep her at arm’s length. Brehs need to aware themselves that it’s not a matter of if but when she will break bad.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man that shyt stings. It’s been a year and I’m STILL not over her 100% and I’ve had several girls I’ve dealt with since the breakup. You’ll go days feeling good and then days of memories flooding back like the breakup happened yesterday :damn:
How long were you with her for?

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
nah bro that doesn't do chit

Nope sure doesn’t that shyt pure cope. I’ve been working out consistently nonstop for atleast 15yrs. Hell for me breakups fukked my gym time cause I’d be around good looking women and couples in the gym which caused me to reminisce about my ex and us hitting the gym everyday :francis: plus after a breakup you’re feeling rejected and emotionally drained (if you really loved her)

Got the testosterone flowin after a workout just to go home by yourself and think.

Not sure what y'all suggesting here... Become more sedentary, fat and depressed because your woman left you? :dahell:

You can alternatively go jogging or do calisthenics if you don't want to be around gym goers. Maybe join a martial arts gym.

But getting your body moving definitely has to be part of the healing process.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Stupid bytch got into my emails and saw some old pictures and dumb shyt. Ayo fukk her, damn man. Hard on hoes for 2023. :damn:
My child mother do that shyt lmaooo but not emails she go to texts on my Mac and shyt if I leave it open and go downstairs 😂😂😂

“I don’t think being together is gonna work”

*sees my text calling another chick love and seeing that we smoked”

“Who’s the bytch you’re smoking with? you don’t even call me love!!!!” 😂

Like yo you told me we ain’t together and it ain’t t gonna work lol wtf you talking about

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
How long were you with her for?
4.5 yrs. Jan 2017-November 2021. Was close friends for a year first October 2015 -Jan 2017. When we finally broke that physical barrier the emotions got intense FAST since we already had a bond. Oh well. Live moves on. It is what it is. As I said earlier I’ve since dealt with several girls and even “talking aka fukkin” a girl currently (so NO I’m not down bad I’m just keepin it real) for the last couple months but I just can’t seem to shake the thoughts of my ex. :yeshrug:

Ironically the girl I’m dealing with now was telling me a story last night about something and one of the people in the story had the same name as my ex :mjlol: and I NEVER talk to new girls about my past relationships so the universe trolling:mjlol: