If you ever going through a bad breakup, peep this verse here

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Same for me and mine happened the day after my bday.

OP get yourself together after the drinks wear off. People will give all types of advice on how to move on. Only thing that truly helps is time. New p*ssy is good, talking/drinking with your boys is good, and working out is good too but those are all just temporary distractions to keep your mind off of it. When you’re alone with your thoughts that’s when those memories will come creeping back in. Eventually you’ll be over it, just takes time breh. Stay strong.
Yea man that shyt stings. It’s been a year and I’m STILL not over her 100% and I’ve had several girls I’ve dealt with since the breakup. You’ll go days feeling good and then days of memories flooding back like the breakup happened yesterday :damn:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Please don’t do that. I had a very bad breakup and I wanted to be that way, but it’s not fair to someone else that they get the Worse of you. Especially when you gave someone that didn’t deserve it the best of you. Don’t repeat the cycle breh. I say this for your ears, as well as mine, or anyone else’s. I know, hurt people hurt people. I went through hell because of someone being hurt by another woman. Please don’t do that to someone that doesn’t deserve it. It puts bitterness inside of them.
Damn, fair point. :mjcry: Think I wanna be alone for a while anyway. No rush to start over with someone new.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
:yeshrug: I’m speaking from experience my breh (my breakup was documented in the quick gems thread and several other threads). I had my ex wrapped around my finger for 4 yrs. She’d do ANYTHING for me and was loyal…that is until the NEW nikka gave her hope and them feels (cause women follow their emotions for the most part) that there was better. I thought I could apply pressure and make her forget about the new dude. Yeah…right…:mjlol:

If she don’t come back within the first 3 months of breaking up :francis:

Not sayin she won’t never be back. But after 3 months she coming back cause the streets was cold not outta love

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: I’m speaking from experience my breh (my breakup was documented in the quick gems thread and several other threads). I had my ex wrapped around my finger for 4 yrs. She’d do ANYTHING for me and was loyal…that is until the NEW nikka gave her hope and them feels (cause women follow their emotions for the most part) that there was better. I thought I could apply pressure and make her forget about the new dude. Yeah…right…:mjlol:

If she don’t come back within the first 3 months of breaking up :francis:

Not sayin she won’t never be back. But after 3 months she coming back cause the streets was cold not outta love
Hardest part is the thought of another nikka in her guts. :damn: Enough to drive a sane man crazy, literally.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Hardest part is the thought of another nikka in her guts. :damn: Enough to drive a sane man crazy, literally.
Fam :mjcry:

The first two months was BRUTAL :to:
I’d wake up with this dread feeling and have this real strong vibe they were talking about me and shyt. I wouldn’t wish that shyt on anybody.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Damn, fair point. :mjcry: Think I wanna be alone for a while anyway. No rush to start over with someone new.
That’s what I decided. To be alone and to regroup. I KNOW that shyt hurts… in a couple of days, a new year will be upon us. Think of all the joy that the upcoming year will bring. I’m sending you nothing but good vibes brother. Have a wonderful day!