If you ever going through a bad breakup, peep this verse here

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Not sure what y'all suggesting here... Become more sedentary, fat and depressed because your woman left you? :dahell:

You can alternatively go jogging or do calisthenics if you don't want to be around gym goers. Maybe join a martial arts gym.

But getting your body moving definitely has to be part of the healing process.
You right fam. I agree with you breh. I’ve seen you in the quick gems thread so I know you know your shyt. I’m just sharing reality saying it doesn’t stop,erase, hell even distract you from the pain as some brehs act like you’ll become cold and forget just cause you did some curls and squats. Of course keeping yourself busy is important during a breakup and I’d advise someone to do that.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Too much energy for that. I’ve done it. Ultimately I’ve learned it’s best to just deal with 1 girl but remain mentally/emotionally distant and never get TOO attached. Care about shorty and treat her well but keep her at arm’s length. Brehs need to aware themselves that it’s not a matter of if but when she will break bad.
I feel you, but Thats why you need that insurance policy (another girl on standby). Even just one chick thats pending in the cut helps your mental.

But then again, this advice isnt for everyone

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say think about the previous break ups you got over and how you probably laugh at some of them today (eventhough you were in pain back then).

The best thing is to stay busy, when the feelings come, observe the thought and then let it pass as smoothly as it came in. You don't have to resent or judge the fact that the feeling comes. You just acknowledge it and let it pass. Eventually,if you stay busy, stay exchanging energy with other people and stay hopeful that better days are ahead, you'll think about her less and less. And even when you do, there will be less anger and sadness.

Also, don't know if you believe in God or a higher power but prayer or meditation can help.

Sending you positive vibes and stay based!

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4.5 yrs. Jan 2017-November 2021. Was close friends for a year first October 2015 -Jan 2017. When we finally broke that physical barrier the emotions got intense FAST since we already had a bond. Oh well. Live moves on. It is what it is. As I said earlier I’ve since dealt with several girls and even “talking aka fukkin” a girl currently (so NO I’m not down bad I’m just keepin it real) for the last couple months but I just can’t seem to shake the thoughts of my ex. :yeshrug:

Ironically the girl I’m dealing with now was telling me a story last night about something and one of the people in the story had the same name as my ex :mjlol: and I NEVER talk to new girls about my past relationships so the universe trolling:mjlol:
Ok. I was with my ex for 2 years and it took around the same length of time to fully get her out of my system. Not yo say you can't move on but you will relapse into those moments, good times etc. The big thing with those memories is they are intent on deceiving you. It gives you only a rose tinted view of the relationship based o your familiarity. Over time it will get easier to the point the memory of her won't sting as much. Good luck.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Hardest part is the thought of another nikka in her guts. :damn: Enough to drive a sane man crazy, literally.

I left her

and as much as "toxic" and "narcissistic" are buzz words she checked all the boxes to a tee
I was startled at how accurate those terms described her :picard:

and then everything I went through with her over the past year and change began to make sense

but yeah, the thought of her sucking and fukking another nikka is definitely one of the things fukking with me the most right now :snoop:

she used to fukk me so good too so the thought of.somebody else is just getting that is just :mjcry:

But she was doing all that with other people before me so :manny:

not that that lessens the pain any :mjcry:

It's been a month and I'm standing on my square and maintaining my no.contact rule because if I go back and interact with her in any way whatsoever I'll undo all the work I did in learning the fact that I have to love myself more than the fukked up relationship I was in with her.

but in the present moment I'm scared I'm gonna be single forever and nobody will want me :snoop:

meanwhile she's prolly not thinking about me at ALL anymore :heh:

Like Chappelle says "tough break nikka :yeshrug: "

now I just work, come home, work out, and go to sleep cuz I don't wanna think about it

I haven't been this depressed in a long time. And I don't wanna drink because I just passed 2 years sober and she's not worth me hopping back on the wagon and fukking my life up all over again.

Anyways, good thread. I just wanted to contribute in solidarity for any brehs going through the same thing or have in the past.

I'm just hoping it gets better for me

Last edited: