If you ever going through a bad breakup, peep this verse here

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she’s looking through your shyt then you’re better off. That’s a huge red flag. That’s not the kind of insecurity you wanna be dealing with long term. In fact, that insecurity woulda caused it to end eventually anyway.

I know it hurts right now dawg but you’re gonna bounce back stronger.

Stay up, king.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
You aren’t supposed to breakup…

Everybody took Ls…

Do better…

👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🤳🤏

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Going through a breakup is the worst feeling of dread ever. When I was going through my divorce, I didn’t think it was possible to be so hurt lol. That bytch consumes your mind and your heart hurts so much, you can’t even feel your hunger pains from not eating. You sleep for an hour and you wake up thinking you slept all night but nope. You can barely even focus at work…

The only thing that helps is the gym and weed smh

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Went through a breakup last November, got left for another nikka :mjcry:. fukk these girls :pacspit:. Now its with no emotions wit these girls

Same for me and mine happened the day after my bday.

OP get yourself together after the drinks wear off. People will give all types of advice on how to move on. Only thing that truly helps is time. New p*ssy is good, talking/drinking with your boys is good, and working out is good too but those are all just temporary distractions to keep your mind off of it. When you’re alone with your thoughts that’s when those memories will come creeping back in. Eventually you’ll be over it, just takes time breh. Stay strong.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Stupid bytch got into my emails and saw some old pictures and dumb shyt. Ayo fukk her, damn man. Hard on hoes for 2023. :damn:
Please don’t do that. I had a very bad breakup and I wanted to be that way, but it’s not fair to someone else that they get the Worse of you. Especially when you gave someone that didn’t deserve it the best of you. Don’t repeat the cycle breh. I say this for your ears, as well as mine, or anyone else’s. I know, hurt people hurt people. I went through hell because of someone being hurt by another woman. Please don’t do that to someone that doesn’t deserve it. It puts bitterness inside of them.