If you don't have an OLED I can't respect you

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
And then what would you watch on it :stopitslime:

Vizio OLED can, it's the same panel as the LG. Not just as good, is the same panel. I go to settings all the boxes are checked. I got Dolby vision gaming/etc

Same stuff i watch on my 8k qled now :blessed:. 8k video game videos or places i wanna travel to. Plus it would upscale content to 8k pretty good. And I plug my 3090 into the tv to play games in 8k sometimes. My Oled has this spot in the middle of the screen so I would prob be better off getting one of those than repalcing the screen but Ill have to see

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Same stuff i watch on my 8k qled now :blessed:. 8k video game videos or places i wanna travel to. Plus it would upscale content to 8k pretty good. And I plug my 3090 into the tv to play games in 8k sometimes. My Oled has this spot in the middle of the screen so I would prob be better off getting one of those than repalcing the screen but Ill have to see
Where are you getting 8k video content from?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is silly because OLED is not recommended under certain circumstances (ie: bright room). Also I got an 85 inch. Wasn't finding that in an OLED at the time. Now, dark room like a basement? Sure. But in my bright family room next to a window? Nah....not a chance.

still want one.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This is silly because OLED is not recommended under certain circumstances (ie: bright room). Also I got an 85 inch. Wasn't finding that in an OLED at the time. Now, dark room like a basement? Sure. But in my bright family room next to a window? Nah....not a chance.

still want one.
Most ppl don't even care to understand what you said around here. My TV is in a space that is dark during the day unless I have lights on so it works damn near flawlessly for me, but I get what you're saying 100% and it's all facts
YouTube my man
I hear it's real limited, if that's true then it's too soon imo

Last edited:

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Because 60 hz is the default for most TVs. I assume you have an OLED or considering to buy one. Why would you spend over $1000 for a 60hz OLED that looks better than most TVs but doesn't perform like the best? A true OLED experience is one with no to little motion blur when you're playing video games, watching sports, etc. If I'm going to spend over $1000 or near $2000 for a TV, it's going to be an OLED with 120hz for it's refresh rate. I understand most people can't afford it but I advise anyone who barely has enough to get an OLED to not waste their money on one that has a refresh rate of 60 hz.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS5 still poking around with that budget oled like he can sit at the table :mjlol:

Have to unplug it from the wall to get it to come on:laff:
There was something with the firmware that made it act funny when you turn in the Xbox before you turn it on. And that was the solution I came up with, but then learned I could just switch the input back n forth.

Now unless you only use your TV for gaming, v you switch your input to play games on your LG. So what is it that you're confused about. LG makes Vizio panels aka the same screen.

Please point out the lie, address it, or shut your dumbass up. I have a better picture than you because I understand things like light ambience, distance from TV to sitting area/etc. You have to know those too get the best picture. And then I got immersion so I'm sitting real good you dumb fukk. Here, I'll remind you again...
https://youtube.com/shorts/OJ3MtviEN_M?feature=share