If you don't have an OLED I can't respect you

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Mannnn… son caught a nice deal on the best OLED on the market.. the Sony A90J… been holding off on pulling the trigger for the 65 for a minute.. found it for less than 3k last night.. joint was 2900 or something.. pulled the trigger… threw in a 5 year warranty for 500… can’t wait to see this shyt… anyone here got that 65 A90J?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Vizio just shyt on me...I'm kinda :mjcry: but at the same time I feel like:lolbron:

Me and the wifey don't really make unnecessary purchases but I been lurking this thread wishing I was OLED gang...

I just brought the C1. Bad thing is I have to wait to get it shipped.

Is it really better than that Samsung QLED?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
My Vizio just shyt on me...I'm kinda :mjcry: but at the same time I feel like:lolbron:

Me and the wifey don't really make unnecessary purchases but I been lurking this thread wishing I was OLED gang...

There's no point explaining. Once you get the C1. You'll be wishing you made the jump sooner. That Vizio did you a favor by killing itself. Welcome to the OLED Gang.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It sure is. I was on the fence too but once i got mine there was no goin back.